6~ A little step from Aadhya

●❍ देख के मुझे,
क्यू तुम देखते नहीं,
यारा, ऐसी बेरुखी सही तो नहीं।
रात दिन जिसे मांगा था,
दुआओं में,
देखो गौर से, कहीं मैं वही तो नहीं।
मैं वो रंग हूं जो चढ़ के,
कभी छूटे ना,

तुम्हें प्यार से प्यार होने लगेगा,
मेरे साथ शामें बीता करके तो देखो। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

" Why...why me?"

Aadhya sobbed against his embrace making Dev to sit comfortable with both legs up on bed and pull her even closer.

" First baba didn't take me...then Virat, why...why?"

Aadhya moved her head back and stare at him with glossy eyes. Dev cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears which are not ready to stop yet.

The reality of Virat was too much for her to handle. She closed her eyes, letting the tears to fall down from her eyes. The very other second, she open her eyes again and spoke with little calmness yet no emotion in tone.

" I made a fool of myself. Even Jiya doubted him but I always tried to find something which could defend his behavior. I......I am too easy to manipulate."

She took a deep breath and wiped her tears and look down blankly. Whatever she get to know about Virat- that just made her to never trust anyone again. However, the person who married her forcefully, whom she dislike- the same person became her comfort this time.
She run to find truth and always end up in his arms.

Dev cupped her cheeks and made her look at himself and spoke with gentle tone.

" You are not idiot. You are just too good for this cruel world."

Aadhya bite her lower lip to stop herself from crying again, because she is tired, tired of continuos crying.

" He was a lier."

She more like a whispered and Dev hummed yes then again wiped her tears. Aadhya sighed and licked her lower lip.

" I don't know whom to trust now. The man with whom I was about to marry but couldn't able to or my parents who are not even talking to me.....or you."

Dev smiled a little.

" Trust yourself only. Believe in yourself. See the world according to you, not by the views of your father or anyone."

If Aadhya try to think, then major reason to marry Virat was her father. She was marrying Viray because she respected her father's decision and knew he will never decide anything wrong for her. She accepted Virat without even having second thought.

She look at Dev and asked suddenly.

" My father knew?"

Her question left Dev tongue tied. She was crying so damn much just by Virat revelation, don't know how will she handle more upcoming truth of her life. She might lose the will of living if she get to know about her father's side of truth.

So, keeping this thing in mind- Dev chose to lie.

" I don't know. Maybe he did."

Aadhya was not satisfied by his answer but chose to stay silent for some seconds. Dev thinned his eyebrows when she said all of a sudden-

" Thankyou."

" for?"

He asked and she looked a little hesitant, still spoke.