8~ Aadhya cares

●❍ हाँ, तेरा नाम हाथो पे लिख दिया।
तो कुछ सोच के फिर छुपा दिया।
यू, झुका के पलकों को नाज़ से,
बड़े कातिलाना लिहाज़ से,
बेखुदी का रास्ता दिखा दिया।

ये जो चाँद तारों का नूर है,
कहीं कुछ हुआ तो जरूर है,
तेरे इश्क़ ने ये सब कुछ बता दिया।●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

" Jaane dijiye, kya karengi jaan kar aap."

( Leave it, You don't need to know.)

Aadhya thinned her eyebrows and look at him who is in whole playful mood right now.

" Na bataiye fir."

( Don't tell then.)

Saying she looked up to the ceiling and Dev moved his head to her direction and stare at her for some good seconds until almost 30 seconds later, Aadhya again moved her gaze at him and asked.

" Bataiye na."

( Please tell na.)

Dev smiled and lay to a side, facing. Aadhya who turn herself toward his direction too. How come she started having conversation with him? Perhaps, Ajit's arrival and stunt by him, made Aadhya to think about situations with two different persepective.

Her own family is not able to take her home with them, when they are capable enough- it shows that they literally have something with Dev's family. Well, she still want to go home. She want to see her father but right now, someone else is taking over her mind and heart- Dev!

However, now Dev is feeling tongue tied. He don't know from where he should start. His wife is not helping a bit. Her impatient stare is making him more nervous, still he took a deep breath and parted his mouth to speak.

" It was a week before your marriage when I saw your first time at temple."

Aadhya thinned her eyebrows and recalled that she went to Shiv Mandir before her marriage and that too after stubbornly asking her father to let her go. Jiya too went with her and some other maids who are her friends too. She was so happy when no guards followed her that day, she was lucky that time as her father was obeying all her demand.

Anyways!

" And?"

Aadhya asked.

" And? What and? That was the only day which made me fall in love with you."

Aadhya blinked hearing his raw answer and made a weird face. She look up and down at him.

" Seriously just by one look? What if I had been stubborn and silly person?"

" Vo to aap hain."

( You are.)

He mumbled which was audible for her.

" Kya kahe aap."

( what did you say.)

She asked and sit up with both hands resting on the either side of her waist. Her eyes- glaring down at Dev.

" Nothing!"

Dev denied.

" You said I am stubborn and silly person."

Aadhya said while Dev is loving this very moment so much.

" When did I? You said yourself."

She fell into her thoughts for some seconds then spoke.