25~ The Past of Agnivanshi's

Some scenes can be triggering, so read at your own decision.

~~~~~~~~●❍

" Bhabhi-sa, you remember, I told you about the woman who helped us during our struggle."

Shiv spoke and Aadhya hummed.

" The woman had a daughter and Jiya jiji is the one. Not only this, Jiji and Kaki chose to spy Rathores for us."

Kajal said.

Aadhya's mouth hung open and she glance at her friend, Jiya who never let anyone feel that she was some spy. Means her mother who is died, was helping Agnivanshi then Jiya was doing the same.

Jiya laughed and closed her mouth.

" I hope you are not shocked."

" Shocked is the understatement."

She stood up making Shiv to ask.

" Where are you going, bhabhi-sa?"

" To your bhai-sa."

Saying, she exit the room to find her husband.

That's it.

She does not want half informations anymore.

Finding Dev in the room, staring at his family's photo frame, Aadhya called him.

" Dev..."

" Hnji."

He uttered and turn to her who walked closer to him. She glance at the photo frame before grabbing his hand.

" I want to know your past."

And Dev's smile fade away, hearing her.

" Please...."

She insisted.

" You won't be able to-"

" And you are not going to keep me questionable about my family deeds, right?"

Aadhya interuppted him making Dev to sigh a little.

" I don't know where to start."

He look at Aadhya walking toward the couch while saying.

" Jaha se bhi kariye, hum baithe hain sunne ko aapki kahani."

( Start from wherever you want, I am here to listen.)

He smiled a little and followed her. Both took a seat on couch and Aadhya look at Dev, waiting for him to begin telling her about his past.

The past which has bitter-sweet memories.

The past, which still haunt him.

The past, which had given a never-fading scar to him.

He is going to narrate his past, once again to his wife.

⚜️

The Agnivanshi's,

At that time, the rule of Agnivanshis was everywhere. Some were in law, some ran business and such more things like this. The prosperity, richness was at its peak when DHRUV AGNIVANSHI took over the business.

He was the middle son of his parents, UDAY & SUMITRA AGNIVANSHI.

Despite reaching to this level, Agnivanshi's never took help from corrupted world. In fact, they used to fought for injustice which they could never tolerate. Their people respected them like king and were ready to die for them.