13

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 13 013

Chapter 13 013

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 12 012Next Chapter...Chapter 14 014

Because it was difficult to leave any of them behind, Mo Qianqian could only take the four little ones up the mountain.

Perhaps it was the first time to go up the mountain, Guo Ziheng and Guo Zirui were obviously very excited, and they also regained their unique liveliness and curiosity, asking all kinds of questions along the way.

And these questions, needless to say, Mo Heng and Mo Qingqing have already answered them.

Listening to their childish voices, Mo Qianqian looked at it with a smile, and at the same time used her mental power to pay attention to the surrounding situation to prevent accidents, after all, there were four immature children by her side now.

If her wood-based ability was still there, she would never have taken care of her four children with the care she did now.

Thinking about it, Mo Qianqian sighed silently in his heart.

At this moment, Mo Qianqian heard a panting sound from the side.

When I looked back, I saw Guo Ziheng and Guo Zirui breathing heavily, looking very tired, as for Mo Heng and Mo Qingqing, they couldn't see it, they could only say that diet and exercise during this period were useful.

"Ziheng, Zirui, come up, I'll carry you for a while." Mo Qianqian stopped and walked.

"Cousin, no, we can do it." Guo Ziheng blushed a little, and then said, my cousin is only a few years older than them, how can I carry them?

"I also carried your cousin before." Mo Qianqian pointed to the other two little guys.

"Yes! My sister has a lot of strength. Mo Heng echoed on the side.

"That's right! Super big. Mo Qingqing also looked worshipful, and gestured with his little hand when he spoke.

"Come up quickly, we can go home early when we can catch prey, we will go late and it will be dangerous when it gets dark." Mo Qianqian put it another way.

As soon as the words fell, Guo Ziheng and Guo Zirui had already arrived at Mo Qianqian's side, "Trouble cousin."

Mo Qianqian didn't squeak, and after handing over the bamboo basket on his back to Guo Ziheng,

Mo Qianqian picked him up with one hand and Guo Zirui with the other, and then continued to hurry.

After taking the four of them alternately, Mo Qianqian went to the place where he had done a trap before.

When the four little guys didn't keep up, Mo Qianyan quickly released a few prey.

"Sister, there's pheasants."

"And rabbits."

"Wow, that's a lot!"

Except for Guo Ziheng, who was more reserved, the remaining three little guys couldn't help but cry out in surprise.

"Stand by and don't move, and when we're done picking up our prey, we'll go home." Mo Qianqian said to Mo Heng and the four of them.

Listening to Mo Qian's words, the four little guys immediately stood aside obediently and motionless.

Looking at the appearance of the four people, Mo Qianqian smiled, and then picked up the prey from the pit and threw it into the bamboo basket.

At this moment, Mo Qianqian felt that something seemed to sound in the distance, and Mo Qianqian, who was vigilant, immediately covered the surroundings with his spiritual power.