64

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 64 064

Chapter 64 064

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 63 063Next Chapter...Chapter 65 065

flew all the way, and the man in white actually carried the woman in his arms and returned to Mofu almost without touching the ground, which shows how amazing his light skills are.

The man put the woman down, Mo Qianqian came back from the shock and remembered the main purpose of going to the Southwest Courtyard today.

"Qingqing..."

"I've got her out, don't worry."

As he spoke, a beautiful figure rushed out of the inner courtyard room, heading straight for Mo Qianqian, "Sister!"

The little figure pounced on her and staggered Mo Qianqian, so that the man behind her blocked it, so that the little girl didn't throw her to the ground.

"I've been in Xuanshan for two years, and the rules over there haven't been able to make you a little more disciplined?" Mo Qianqian raised his hand and poked Mo Qingqing's forehead, and said helplessly: "You don't wait for Xuanshan, how did it fall into Jiang Shaoqing's hands?"

Mo Qingqing has now become an eleven or twelve-year-old girl, There is already a little shadow of Mo Qianqian's eyes between her eyebrows, but it is still a child's heart, perhaps because Mo Qianqian has protected several children too well,

Mo Qingqing's character has not changed for so many years.

"This time, the master let us go down the mountain to experience, I was traveling with my brother, but I got separated halfway, so I went to Moyun Pavilion to play around, thinking that someone would find a way to contact my brother, who knew that after coming out, someone would plot against it." Mo Qingqing knew that he was at a loss, and he also had a little weakness, "It's only to blame that Jiang Shaoqing, the head of the dignified family, for doing such a despicable thing!"

Jiang Shaoqing's position as the head of the family is very suspicious, and it may not be possible to obtain it by some despicable means.

"Not everyone in this world will follow the rules, and today's event is to teach you a good lesson, so that you can remember a little longer, and see if you will be so careless next time." Mo Qianqian educated him, and then shook his head helplessly.

Since Mo Qingqing said that he was separated from Mo Heng, Mo Heng should also be in a hurry at this time. However, if Mo Heng can't find Mo Qingqing, he will definitely find a way to find her.

After being educated, Mo Qingqing rolled his eyebrows, and suddenly saw the tall and handsome man behind Mo Qianqian, and suddenly let out a "huh".

Mu Chengjing has changed a lot in the past five years, he was still a young man back then, but now he has grown up, his facial features are like handicrafts carved over time, he is extraordinarily delicate and handsome, and his body is taller and straighter.

It's just that appearance, but it's still the same as it was back then, and it's not difficult to distinguish.

After a moment, Mo Qingqing covered his lips and exclaimed, "Brother September?

"Qingqing has really grown up, I haven't seen him for a few years, he has grown taller, and he has become more and more beautiful." Mu Chengjing hooked his lips and smiled, and teased: "It's this character, it really hasn't changed at all over the years."