41

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 41 041

Chapter 41 041

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 40 040Next Chapter: Chapter 42 042

As soon as Mo Qianqian heard him say this, he instantly became interested.

"The way of doing business? Do you even know how to do business? After asking, I thought about it and there was something wrong.

September is not big, if you know the way of doing business, someone in the family must be engaged in business, it should not be the child of a poor family.

But what he said before was that his family died of famine, and he was the only one left. If it weren't for the children of poor families, how could the family not have suffered a famine?

"When my parents were alive, I worked as an apprentice in a cloth shop for a while, and I didn't know much, but I just knew a little about it. However, it shouldn't be too much of a problem to help you a little.

So it makes sense, the children of the poor are in charge of the house early, and it must be because of the bad family situation in September, so they want to learn more things, so as to reduce some of the burden on the family.

If you hadn't gone through a lot of hardships, how could you have developed the character you have now?

Mo Qianqian nodded and said with a smile: "So, I seem to have picked up a treasure?"

September was stunned, and was blushed by Mo Qianqian's ridiculous words.

Mo Qianqian was a little curious about the not too obvious changes in September, and couldn't help but get a little closer to look at him.

There is only one year difference between Xiao Jincheng and September, Xiao Jincheng is fourteen years old, and September is thirteen years old, why is there such a difference in personality?

Xiao Jincheng is like a scheming and calculating nasty fox, and September looks like a rabbit that blushes at a joke.

No matter how you look at it, it will make people feel that the latter is really very popular.

"I'm going to the county to see the calf in two days, do you want to go with me?" Mo asked shallowly.

September just thought for a moment, then nodded, "Okay."

The

second day was free, and Mo Qianqian thought about buying a few clothes for September.

After all, he is the eldest child in the family, and since he has been regarded as a family member, he can't be treated badly in terms of clothing.

After looking around at home, Mo Qianqian didn't find September, and finally went to the backyard to find him.

September is feeding rabbits in the backyard.

Mo Qian raised his eyebrows, this picture turned out to be a little beautiful.

"Don't you have a spare time at home?" She walked over and crouched down beside him.

September, who was concentrating on feeding the rabbits, was startled by the person who suddenly squatted next to him and almost sat on the ground.

Mo Qianqian pulled him and said with a smile: "Am I so scary?"

"It's not... It's not scary, I just didn't expect you to come. Throwing the greens in his hand to the rabbit, September stood up and stood up, "It's okay anyway, just come and feed the rabbit."