38

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>Ancient Plane Merchant>Chapter 38 038

Chapter 38 038

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 37 037Next Chapter...Chapter 39 039

Mo Qianqian beckoned a few people led by the village chief to sit down.

"Qianqian, we came here today just to discuss the issue of breeding with you."

The villagers are busy preparing for breeding these days, but after all, everyone has no experience, and they all have difficulties in choosing what to breed.

Now everyone regards Mo Qianqian as the backbone, after all, she has enough experience in this area, so at the first moment of encountering problems, everyone thinks of her.

"This is how I think about this question, everyone in our village breeds according to different species and distributes them well." Mo Qianqian said.

The village chief nodded and asked, "That's what I wanted to fight before, but what are we going to raise?"

"Rabbits, for example, are the fastest to breed, but they need to put some thought into breeding, so whoever is more patient can give him this breed."

As soon as Mo Qianqian's voice fell, everyone looked at one of them.

If you want to say that the most careful and patient person in the village, it should be Zhang Cuihua, this woman usually keeps the house in order, as if she has obsessive-compulsive disorder in everything.

Zhang Cuihua, who was named, smiled innocently, and then raised her hand, "I can."

Mo Qianqian nodded, "Yes, secondly, if you raise chickens, you can not only sell chickens, but also get extra eggs when the time comes, which is also more important."

Mo Qianqian said as the village chief wrote down one by one with a pen and ink in his hand.

"Pigs must be one of them, but it takes a long time to raise pigs, and it also requires more energy to take care of, plus the large size of pigs and the production is still considerable, so it can be relatively less in terms of quantity."

A fat strong man raised his hand at this time, "I can raise pigs, I am big, and I have strength!" The

villagers around him burst into laughter, and the fat man scratched his head and blushed.

At this time, Mo Youqing also said on the side: "When the time comes, if you have a pig, you can directly find me to slaughter the pig." It's

a great opportunity to make money.

The fat man nodded hurriedly.

"These are the most important ones, and then there are some other poultry, count everyone's wishes, see the feasibility of raising these things according to the actual situation, and finally arrange corresponding tasks for each family."

Mo Qianqian's words were extraordinarily organized, which made everyone admire them even more.

No wonder Mo Qianqian can be valued by the county magistrate, he is really capable, and the people on the side began to whisper and give Mo Qianqian a thumbs up.

"Okay, I've almost written down what you said, I'll plan it when I get back, and I'll show you the confirmed ones when the time comes."

"Yes, in fact, you can just look at the arrangement, you have more experience than me in personnel allocation."