𝟶𝟻. She's Worthy

────────── ❆ ❄️ ❆ ──────────

Noelle stretched her arms up as she woke up in the morning, she opened her eyes and frowned to see that she was in her room in her average bed rather than the soft cloud she was lying on. A light jingle caught her attention, she turned her head to see the bracelet that Bernard had given her before looking down to see the snowflake necklace around her neck. "IT WAS REAL!" Noelle exclaimed happily before she pulled the covers off of her bed and headed downstairs where she spotted Charlie sorting through the presents. "It was real, Charlie!" Noelle cheered as she dropped next to him.

"Those are for you. I already woke Dad, he's out the front but I didn't want to wake you," Charlie expressed to Noelle who hugged him tight. "Merry Christmas, Charlie," Noelle whispered to her little brother as he hugged her back. "Merry Christmas, Noey," Charlie replied before they focused on their presents, Noelle smiled at the array of paints, new music journals, and clothes including a pretty blue sweater that would go nicely with her new white wash jeans. "Are you okay, Dad?" Charlie asked their father as he dropped onto the couch after being outside. "Yeah, just fine, just fine," Scott replied breathlessly.

"Are you having a heart attack? I know CPR," Charlie spoke as he walked towards their father. "No. I was just... S.C.," Scott read the initials on his pyjamas he had gotten from the elves. "Yeah, Santa Claus," Noelle said with a soft smile. "Hey. Same initials as your name, Dad. Scott Calvin," Charlie added with a smile on his face as he traced the initials on the pocket of Scott's shirt. Noelle couldn't fight the joy in her heart seeing Charlie so happy, she had seen many smiles on his face during the night; It was the happiest she had seen Charlie.

The doorbell rang and Noelle was the one who walked over and opened it for their mother, she smiled and hugged her. "Merry Christmas, Mom," Noelle whispered before pulling away and noticing the present she was holding. "Merry Christmas, Noelle. This is from Neal and I," Laura replied before handing the present over. "That's a beautiful necklace you have there and the same with the bracelet," Laura complimented. "They came from a dear friend," Noelle covered with a soft smile on her face, pink cheeks that made Laura smirk. "A friend, huh?" Laura asked teasingly.