Chapter 2: Past and Euphoria

Ashanti Angel Anderson|15
"Baddiest bitch.  Research me!"
(Titi/Shanti)

I was comforting Legacy as she was crying in our cell about her recent rejection "I fucking told yall,I should've listened to myself and save myself from the embarrassment!"

"It's ok Legacy it's his lost anyway" I tried to comfort her, I wasn't really the comforting sister that was Essence's job even though she was tough she always had a soft spot for her sisters.

"Where's Essence?" Legacy asked noticing her sister wasn't in the room with them, "She uh..before you came back some dude came and she followed him."

I didn't know who that dude was or what Essence was doing with him but I knowing her that's probably her new dealer since her old one got released, "Well go and fucking get her!"

When legacy was emotional she was really scary after she gets done crying she'll shut herself out and suffer in her own thoughts, she did a lot and we noticed it happening during the time period of when our mother mysteriously left and our father fell into the hands of drugs and addiction.

When Ashanti and Essence were 7 and legacy was 6 their mother disappeared after not coming back home from a birthday dinner she attended, After filing the report 24 hours later the friend of the party she was attending said she never showed up.

2 years passed and nothing was connecting and no evidence was found it was like our mother disappeared from the face of the earth, After the case closed our father got his hands on some drugs.

Ashanti and Essence were 8 at the time but were very mature and knew what was going on in their household from their brother Johnathan, he told them to not tell a soul or else they would all be split up.

Mind you Jonathan was 14 at the time and he was already apart of a known gang, Ashanti and Essence thought Jonathan's gang were the ones who gave their father the drugs leading to his unhealthy addiction to pills and cocaine.

Soon their father started bringing women from all over town to their house and would fuck them while his kids were up and would just kick them out after, a lot of the women he's been with has gone missing after being kicked out.

Police started snooping around trying to see if the person who kidnapped our mom was the same one kidnapping all these women and if so they would reopen the case, but what they didn't expect was to see our father passed out on the floor and our 15 year old brother trying to wake him up.

The three of us were placed in foster homes for four years until Jonathan was 18 and legally was able to take care of us.

One day Ashanti, Essence, and legacy were all in their brothers home and then suddenly we got a call that our brother had been shot dead near a corner store.

The three girls all thought they would go back in the system but their father had been cleared and was given full custody back, they were not excited to go back 'home.'

Home was with their brother and the unconditional love and support he gave the girls and assured them in the toughest times things were going to be alright, he had to take a lot of responsibility at a young age and was finally making it out.

Unfortunately his past caught up with him and he lost the battle of life and death to his past love for the streets, The girls lived with their father for one year until they incident at lunch and that's when they were strapped in Juvie once again crushed and tormented by the law.

Essence Harmony Anderson|15
"Talk bout my brother.  you'll meet him."
( Moni )

"Igh so look if you use this right you'll be able to have this shit for atleast a week" My new dealer Demiyah was giving me some weed to last a week, with all this shit going on imma be annoying her ass for all my time

"Igh miyah just give me the shit so I can gooo" I rushed her receiving a friendly mug, she handed me the bag along with rolling paper and a lighter.

"Thank you so fucking much!" I smiled showing my blue braces and slightly jumping up and down on my tippy toes, "Your welcome feen" I rolled my eyes and started rolling up the blunt ready to let go of all this anger I've had since we stepped foot in here.

My last dealer only had two days left so that didn't last long but Miyah came in clutch, "Igh imma head out you enjoy yourself and I'll have more in...2 weeks." She thought before stepping out the mult gender bathroom, you'd think fa a place this big they would have separate but it's Ight.

I finished rolling up the blunt putting it to my lips and lighting it, I quickly inhaled it feeling the magical euphoria that it granted me.

I realized I would give the bathroom a scent of weed instead of its usual piss and unwashed ass smell, I opened the window that only cracked a little bit since kids would try to escape through it, letting in enough air to take the sweet smell of the weed with it.

I went to the stall and locked it sitting on the toilet and inhaling some more, I didn't want to get to high since it would be obvious but I also wanted to feel some relief so I only took 2 hits of it.

Placing the half done blunt in my bra I left the bathroom and walked to where I knew my sisters would be hoping to hear some good news about Kamari.

"Yo,you was smoking?"

Authors Note ★Ooo chapter 2, did I give a good understanding about their past and the reason behind how they act?— I hope I added enough detail into this as I can

Authors Note
Ooo chapter 2, did I give a good understanding about their past and the reason behind how they act?— I hope I added enough detail into this as I can.

-1037 Wordss

I don't proofread!