Chapter 11: Miami

Essence Harmony Anderson|15
"Talk bout my brother. you'll meet him."
( Moni )

Essence was laying her head on the window of the van as they headed back to the hotel, "Igh yall go quickly get your stuff and come back down" The group of teens all ran in the hotel going to their rooms to retrieve their items

Thankfully nobody settled in yet so their clothes were all in the bag nice and neat, Essence quickly grabbed the keycard and slid near the detector and opened the door.

She and Izaiah went to their beds grabbing their belongings including, clothes, shoes, chargers, and hygiene products.

The got an alert on their phone from the groupchat telling them to hurry up "Essence hurry up the police are on their way!" Izaiah yelled at Essence gathering her things in the bathroom, they ran out the hotel and into the van.

Shortly after Jayden,Ashanti, and legacy came running into the van now all they were waiting for was Kamari.

"Where is that nigga Jayden!" Marcus yelled, "I don't know he told me to just leave and he'll catch up" Jayden shouted.

"Why the fuck would you leave him!" Nick argued, "there he is!" Legacy shouted pointing out the window and that's when they heard sirens "shit!"

Nick started up the car and Kamari ran towards the van, legacy ran to the door and grabbed his hand pulling him up into the now moving vehicle.

"Shit Kamari use your strength get up here" legacy struggled pulling him up, Izaiah got up from his seat and helped pull the boy up into the car.

"Damn Kamari how much do yo fat ass weigh" Izaiah joked breathing heavy, "that was some shit out a action movie" Ashanti laughed as Nick was speeding through the road trying to loose the police.

"Shit they still behind us!?" Nick asked keeping his eyes on the road, "Yes,speed this shit up!"

Nick started swerving the van and making sharp and fast turns to loose the police but they were all over, Essence held Izaiah trying not fall from their seat.

The car made another sharp turn sending the teens to the side and another turn send them forward and legacy hit her head, "shit!"

Kamari grabbed legacy holding her down in the seat so she wouldn't fall again, "We gon have to cut through the woods!" Nick yelled and are heads snapped towards him, "hell nah nigga we gon die!" Izaiah yelled, "Do it!" Marcus said holding to the handle above the passenger seat window.

Nick cut through the forest driving on branches and leaves making the car jump and bump, we looked back seeing the police were gone from chasing behind them.

Nick stopped the car taking a breath and looked back at the group of kids, "Yall good?" He asked and everyone nodded, "Igh we gon continue until we get to Miami we should be close by tomorrow."