Chapter-01

One boy standing in front of one frame while his eyes filled with tears.

“We don’t have much time,be fast”One man said from behind him which made him angry. He looked back at the man with red eyes.

“Then why you are here,just leave,get out”The boy shouted loudly at the Man who gritted his teeth and stepped forward.

“Look Manik,We fucking don’t care rather you accept as brothers or not but you can’t deny to live with us,we give a promise to your mother that we will take care of you and also we already accept you,what happened between our parents it’s not our fault it’s their fate’s fault so leave your ego behind and move on with us”The Man said in soft tone even though this is very difficult for him to talk in soft tone but still he try which make his other brothers shocked.

“Main koi 5 saal ka bacha nahi hu jo mujhe kisi ki zaroorat ho gi,Main apna hiaal khud rakh sakta hu Mr Abhimanyu Rathore”Manik said in angry tone and turned to other side but second Man grab his arm tightly which made him winced,Abhumanyu look at them.

“Sid,leave him,you are hurting him”Abhimanyu said angrily but in his voice Manik can sense concern.Sidhant loosen his grip but still he didn’t leave him.

“First of all you can’t talk with Bhaiya like that,second if you won’t come with us by yourself then we use our method and then don’t complain”Sidhant said in cold tone,Manik shivered when he heard his cold voice,even he is king of Mafia still he don’t know why he felt himself small between them he try to free his arm but Sidhant is not in mood,but then third Man come and pull Sidhant away and held Manik’s hand softly,Manik felt warmth in his touch and glance up at him.

“Manik,Not for us but at least for your Mother,Don’t you remember what she want,and also you give her promise too,aur hum tumhe yu akela nahi chor sakte,we want to take care of you,just like elder brothers we know you never get your father love,our father never show you love neither he come to you,your mother struggle a lot yeah what she did with our Mother we don’t think we can forget this all b.ut we don’t have problem with you for us you are our baby brother,we want you with us like a family and I know you hate us but think once again we want you as a family”The Man said in soft tone,Abhimanyu felt proud of him he is the only soften one between them,Sidhant who roll his eyes and ran hand in hairs he don’t want to show but little did he still have trust issues,he know how their Mother cry every night struggle alone when they needed their father he was not with them he was with him,his mother which make him angry and heartbroken he don’t know will he bear his face or not but he need to calm himself for his brothers happiness because they want Manik.Manik jerk away Viren’s hand.

“Wow,superb now put all the blame on my mother,what a shame,you know what my Mother is so innocent that she can’t see your real face…”

“Stop it just stop it,Agar tumhari maa itni hi innocent hoti na toh woh kabhi bhi kisi dusri aurat ka ghar barbaad na karti not only aurat in fact her bestfriend,you know the meaning of friendship?How you know same like your mother,after all you are her Son”Sidhant shout at him angrily,Manik flinch at his tone and gulp his saliva,he never thought someone talk about his mother like that,for him his mother was a angel.Abhimanyu sense the tension between them he look at Manik.

“Let’s go,before we lost our control”

“Do you still want him?”Sidhant asked in frustration,Abhimanyu glared at him,Sidhant left from there angrily.

“Are you coming?”Abhimanyu said in a scary voice,Manik rolled his eyes and started to walk.

“Don’t talk with me in this tone,you don’t know me,if I want I can choke you to the death right now”Manik said and sat in the car beside Sidhant who look other side,Abhimanyu chuckled,Viren smile and both sat in front and drive off from there.