Chapter-06

Manik looked at them and then at the paper,he threw the paper away and stood.

“Hell no way,I am not going to follow any rule,you can’t force me”He shouted at them,Viren put finger inside ear and closed his eyes,Sid and Abhi cleared their throats.

“Well,Tum chaho ya na chaho you have to follow these rules otherwise you don’t know what we will do”Abhimanyu said in a calm voice and Manik glared at him and then folded his hands on his chest.

“Do whatever you want to do,I am not going to be scared of all of you,and I am not going to follow these stupid rules,Mark my words”He said angrily and walked out from there,they looked at each other with faces.

“Oh God why he is like that?”Viren asks and falls on Abhimanyu who shakes his head in disbelief and pushes him away.

“You have to go on your duty so get out”Viren made faces and tried to clingy but Abhi glared at him,Viren stood straight and bowed to him.

“Yes Sir”He said and walked out,Sid started to walk toward his room.

“Tomorrow we have a meeting so let’s get up and help me with the presentation”Abhimanyu singh and stood too and started to walk behind him.

Back to Manik,Hr fell on his bed and hugged the pillow and shouted.

“What the fuck,What they think about me,a baby?Ahh I am not going to listen them yup,but what if they punish me?Hmm look I am scared?B.ut what if they punish me l.ike her?”His breath hitched,He sat on the bed and started to shook head.

“No no they can’t punish me yes,I will run if they punish me,yup good idea,Tonight I will run”He smirk and lay on the bed,After a good nap he come downstair and saw his brothers waiting for him,he roll his eyes and goes near them and sat on his chair he look at food and become angry.

“What the fuck is this?Sabzi sabzi sabzi sabzi ewwwww”They all chuckled and ruffled his hairs.

“Bun try to look carefully look how this vegetables looking good and their taste good too”

“Oh Come on I am not a 5 year old kid,so stop treating me like tha”

“You are,you are a kid,mannersless kid now shut your mouth and start eating”Sid scolds him,Manik glares at him but Viren blinks his eyes innocently and…

“If he shut his mouth then how will he eat Sid bro?”Sid smacked him on head hard which made him groan and his lips turned into pout,Manik going to stand up but Abhimanyu held his arm..

“Now what?”He shouted at Abhi who pulled him harshly and made him sit back.

“Don’t raise your voice and don’t forget about rules,now be a good boy open your mouth”He place spoon in front of him mouth,Manik look up at him and then at food he push the spoon which caused spoon fell on the floor,Sid stood from the chair and shout at Manik which make him flinch.

“What the hell is with you?Can’t you behave nicely at least once?”

“Sid calm do…”

“No,I can’t it’s enough now,what he thinks about himself?Now why you are looking down damn it look up”Manik looked up at him still in attitude,Viren gritted his teeth and stood too.

“Manik apologise to bhai”Manik folded his hand on his chest.

“And what makes you think like that?”Viren and Sid become more angry while Abhi looks at him with a cold face.

“Manik apologise right now”Sid shouted,Manik gulped at his scary tone and tried to remain his attitude but then Sid grabbed his arm.

“Apologise”

“No…”Manik shouted at him and started to shiver,Sid dragged him toward the corner and left from there,he returned back with a cane,Manik became shocked.

“Y.ou beat me?”

“You didn’t leave any other choice”Viren said and looked at him with a cold face,Manik looked back at Abhi who was looking away,Manik looked back at Sid and gulped,Sid raise cane up,Manik shut his eyes close and put hands in front.

“Yeah I am sorry sorry I won’t do this,but put this shit down ahh ''he flinched when Sid hit the cane on his head softly.

“You brat cursing also against the rules”

“Yeah whatever,Look I am sorry please ask him to drop this s…stick”Abhi chuckled and glared at Sid who rolled his eyes and dropped the stick,Manik immediately took and threw it away and showed tongue to Sid who glared at him but then smiled.

“Let’s go and finish your dinner”Manik made faces and walked toward his chair,Abhi started to feed him and he ate with a lot of difficulty.

Manik was resting in his room and when he got a call from his friends he picked up the call and after sometime he cut the call.

“Fuck they will never allow me to go club,What I do?”He come outside and saw them sitting in living hall,he get a idea in small brain and run back to room he open his one bag and took out some pills bottle he smirk and took some sleeping pills and come downstair happily he enter the kitchen and saw Maid he asked her for 4 glass juice,she frown but did it what he said.

“Oh leave it to me,you can go and take a rest”Maid frowns again but he starts to push her she sighs and walks out,Manik mixes one one pill in three glasses and goes near them,they look up at him with raised eyebrows.

“What?I made it,Here,Wait don’t you want ok by..”But they take glasses and smile at him,he sit beside them and started to drink too,they saw him smirking at felt something fishy but they didn’t said anything after sometimes they started to feel sleepy,they walk toward their room and Manik jumped happily,He check them and they are in deep sleep,he wear his clothes and run out from the house.

He was dancing along with some girls but then his soul left his body when he heard his name,he looked back and gulped hard.

“Oh Come on baby boy what’s with this face?”

“Wa.it how can you…”

“Do you think some stupid pills affect us?”Sid said and pulled him from the arm and started to walk,Manik gulped hard and cursed loudly.

“Fuck I did biggest mistake,What if I add whole bottle”They glare at him and drag him from there,after some time they reached house and Manik saw Abhi sitting in his room on bed.

“This is not what you want?”He teases him and Viren steps toward him.

“I think you love to be punished”Manik gulps and goes to turn but stops.

“Stop,and come here”Abhi sat properly and Manik laughed nervously.

“Oh Come on, do you think You can scare me?”

“Well you will know sometime by yourself”Sid said with a smirk and Manik gulped his saliva and looked at Abhi who looked calm yet scary.He took steps toward him and scratched the back of neck.

“On my lap…”This is all what Abhi said and this is enough to make him scared to shit out…..

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋