Chapter-05

Manik stop and look back and become shocked when he saw Abhimanyu’s injured hand before Viren and Sid goes to him,he run toward Abhi and grab his hand and started to panic,Abhi look at him with smile while Sid and Viren started to search first aid box.

“Oh God,b.lood,Are you mad?How can you do this?It must be painful?Why are you smiling?”Hr burst on Abhi who smiling at him,Manik’s eyes filled with tears,He started to blow on the wound,Viren sat beside him and held Abhi’s hand and started to clean the wound,Abhi close his eyes but Manik started to hissed like he is the one who get injured,Sid pull him in side hug and caresses his ear.

“Shh it’s not a big cut”He said softly but Manik glared at him.

“This is a small cut for you?See he is in pain”He said angrily and Abhimanyu smirked and started to winced dramatically Manik rushed to him and hugged him which made them shocked,Manik started to rub Abhi’s back.

“It’s gone soon,And you be gentle,you are hurting him”Viren roll his eyes and put pressure on Abhi’s wound who jumped and glare at him,Sid and Viren both smirk but then Gulp when Manik look at them angrily,after wrapping bandage Viren stood from the floor and stand in front of them,Manik step back and started to look down.

“I didn’t mean to do this,This all happened because of me,I j..”

“You don’t need to worry bun,he is ok”

“What?No bun,I am not ok see ahh my hand is paining,how I will sleep I mean how I cover myself,What if I need something,So you are going to sleep with me and take care of me,now let’s go”All look at him with shocked,Sid comes front and wrapped arms around Manik.

“It’s ok bhai I will sleep with you,Let him rest”Abhi glares at him,Manik bite lips and looks at the watch,he sighs.

“It’s my mistake,and I am ok with that,I will take care of you but only for tonight,I can’t skip my mission every time”Abhi nodded like kids,Viren and Sid roll their eyes,Manik grab Abhi’s shoulder and started to walk toward Abhi’s room,Abhi look back at Viren and Sid and wink,they show him teeth and then glare at him.

Manik covered Abhi with a blanket and was going to lay on the couch but Abhi called him.

“Sleep here,beside me”He said dangerously Manik first hesitate but then nodded and lay beside him,Abhi smile and hug him tightly,Manik gulp and then snuggle into hug,this is all new for him but he feeling secure,Abhi pull him more closer and Manik glare at him.

“Now doesn't your hand hurt?”Abhi made an innocent face and started to kiss his face,Manik made faces and hide face on his neck,Abhi chuckled and sighed heavily.

Next Morning Manik changes the bandage of Abhi’s wound,they all adore him with a lovely smile after changing Abhi’s bandage Manik smile.

“All done”He said and looked at them and saw them staring at him,he cleared his throat and they came on earth.

“Bun,Can you listen us at once please”

“What do you want to say?”he rolled his eyes,Sid gritted his teeth and whispered in Viren’s ear.

“Why does he always give me a cold shoulder,look I want my baby bun”Viren slap him and Sid sulk,Manik looks at them with raised eyebrows but then Abhi pulls him and makes him sit beside and start to stroke his hairs,Manik looks too small between them.

“I make some rules for you here,and you are going to follow them without any argument if not then be ready for consequence”This time Sid said this all in a scary voice which sent shivers in Manik’s spine but he is Manik you know😉.

“Fuck your rules ah”He yelp when Abhi smacked him on back.

“Cursing is also against rules now have a look”Viren gives him one paper,Manik becomes shocked..

Rules of Homes

1-No Argumènt and talk back

2-No skipping meals

3-No skipping Medicines

4-No self harming

5-Food only at dining table

6-Always listen to your elders and respect them.

7-Never hide anything

8-Tell the truth

9-No drinking/smoking/parties

10-Come home early

11-Go to your bed on time and get up on time in the morning.

12-No tantrums on healthy food

13-Don't show your Mafia card in home(eye rolling)

14-Take care of yourself and your body.

15-No argument on Monthly check up.

16-No yelling at home/No cursing

17-Brush your teeth 😬

18-Keep yourself clean

19-Karela juice for Morning

20-Glass of milk before going to bed.

21-No excuses for Exercise

22-If we hug you,hug us back(because we need it)

23-Remember we love you and our love always remains for you.

Punishments

It's depend on our mood but remember we won't be soft and you know us better(Smirk)

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋