Chapter-08

Sid enter the room with Doctor,when Manik’s eyes land on the doctor he started to cry more,Abhi and Viren take him in embrace and try to calm him,Abhi look at Doctor who open his medical box and take out thermometer and goes near Manik but Manik hide,Sid come near them and take thermometer from doctor and sat beside Manik.

“Buba it’s me,please let me check your fever”Manik looked at him with doe eyes and Sid looked at him with pout,Manik nodded.

“Good boy now say Ahhh”

“Ahhh”Abhi and Viren chuckled and Sid’s face palm.

“Bun he want to say open your mouth”Manik open his mouth and Sid put thermometer inside his mouth and Abhi shut his mouth close,Doctor smile and sat on the chair,After some minutes Sid take out thermometer and give it to Doctor,Who place the thermometer on table and wear his stethoscope.

“No…Dada…”Manik started to cry,Viren pulled him in front and the Doctor started to check him,Manik just crying non stop.

“Bun stop crying your head will hurt more”Abhi said softly and stroke his hairs,Doctor examine his chest and then made him lay and check his stomach as well as too,he put pressure on his stomach which make Manik scared and cry,but his brothers held him tightly.After proper check up Doctor look up at them and write something on paper.

“Well this all happened cause of cold,and he drink too much,He need to stop otherwise it’s going to be worst for him,his stomach already infected,here some medicine you have to buy from medical store,But for now I give him some shots which going to be helpful for him”Doctor said and give paper too Sid and started to prepare Shots,Abhi look at Manik whose face covered in tears.

“Just come out from your space then I will tell you how to disobey someone you brat”

“He already got his lesson I don’t think so he repeat just forgot it and treated him softly”Abhi rolled his eyes at Viren and Doctor looked at them,they gulped and looked at Manik who started to hit them and tried to escape.

“Dada…..No…hurt…”He shouted,Sid hugged him and rubbed his back.

“Bun,No hurt,Shh see we are here,Nothing will happen shh”

“No no no Mannu hurt”He cried and Viren flipped him on his stomach and Sid held his legs tightly and Abhi grabbed his upper body tightly,Viren pulled his shorts down and Doctor rubbed the alcohol cotton.

“Ahhh nae..Dardi(hurt)….”He flinched and started to move,Doctor injected the injection slowly and Manik jumped and started to shout and cry in pain.

“Aaahhh aahhhh stop..no hurt please,Dada…”He cried and the Doctor pulled the needle out and without any break he injected the second injection.

“Aahhhhhh ahh ow..Dada…p.lease Dardi ahhhh”He cried and they felt bad for their baby,Doctor pull out the needle and wrapped bandage on injected area,Sid leave his legs and Viren pull him in hug,Manik hug him tightly and cried hard.

“Dada…”

“Shh my bun it’s done,you are so brave aww”Manik stops crying and looks at him.

“Mannu ish bave”

“Yesh Mannu is brave”But Manik flinched and cried when he felt a shot of pain.Doctor left from there and they started to calm him and pampered him with love,Manik snuggled into a hug and closed his eyes.

“Bun now your head is ok?”Manik nodded in yes and they sigh in relief.

After some hours they became ready and Manik was sleeping peacefully.

“Bhai, can I take him with me?Please”Viren made pout to Abhi who ruffled his hairs.

“No,He will come with us,Our PA would take care of him”

“But…”

“No viren don’t be stubborn,He is already attached to you, let him spend some time with us too,and also you know na Sid loves More Little Mannu”Viren smiled and nodded.

“Fine then take care of him”He said and placed a kiss on Manik’s cheek and left from there,Sid entered the room.

“Bhai everything is done,I pack his toys,Lunch and medicines too”Abhi pulls his cheeks,Sid glares at him.

“Good boy,Now pick him up”Sid picks him up and takes him outside.

Manik was sitting on the couch in Abhi’s cabin and rubbing his eyes cutely.

“Bub don’t rub your eyes”Manik made pout and started to shake legs,his face looking too pale because of fever.Sid placed one notebook and pencils,colour box in front of Manik.

“Bun you can play whatever you want but don’t go everywhere ok we will be right back after meeting”Sid pulled his cheek.

“Mannu is tired Dada no pay pay”Abhi and Sid smiled and nodded.

“Otay bub then you take some rest ok,if you want to eat something then tell her”Manik looked at one beautiful girl who smiled at him,Manik froze in his place he pulled Abhi from collar.

“Dada no no peej she is bad,she beat mannu,no leave mannu,mannu ish good boy peej”The girl’s smile fell as she bent down in front of him and waved hand.

“No I am not bad,I will never hurt mannu,you are so cute”Manik became shy,Abhi and Sid chuckled and tried to stand up but Manik climbed to them.

“No don’t go peej”

“Bun no need be scared,she won’t hurt you”

Sid said and made him sit and turn to the door side and turn back to him.

“Bub listen to her ok,don’t be a bad boy”Manik gulps and looks down they leave the room,Manik starts to shiver,Their PA notices Manik and stands from the floor.

“Mannu you can play I won’t be mad”Manik hesitated and nodded,she sighs and goes near the table.

“Mannu see there is a bell ring whenever you want something then press this ok I come to you,Now I will stand outside of room ok”Manik smiled at her and nodded happily she smiled and walked out she locked the door and stood outside of the door like bodyguards.

Manik saw colours and notebook he smile and started to colouring notebook but he become bored and saw laptop,he goes near Laptop and sat on the table like babies🦥He threw everything from the table and place laptop on lap and smile widely.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋