🕰️ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1🕰️

Guys, please bare with me here, ok? I promise u it'll be worth it
~~

Tears rolled down Luke's cheeks as he held Zanders hand tightly. Barely able to hold back his sobs.

Zander was dead.

His head in one of his hands as he refused to let go of zanders hand that he was holding with the other.

Zanders hand had long since gone cold, but not in the way it used to. Rather than a warm undertone to his skin, it was tinted blue, heavy dark bags under his eyes.

He bit his lip as he tried to hold himself together, but he couldn't. He let go of Zanders hand as he gripped his hair, and began bawling. Loud as his voice cracked. He couldn't believe it. The man he spent so long with, his boyfriend, had died. He was only seventeen.

Luke hadn't realised anything wrong, and the next thing he knew, there was commotion outside his school, he walked out, and discovered that the man who had stolen his heart, had jumped off the school roof.

He remembers the ambulance ride. He continuously passed out, he vomited, he bawled.

..

That was when he realised, and he cried harder.

He would never see his smile again.

He'd never hear his laugh.

He'd never hear his voice.

He'd never be able to hold his body close again.

Luke choked back tears as he slipped Zanders promise Ring off his finger. It was supposed to be they'd be together forever. Zander broke that promise.

Luke carefully slid the ring onto his finger. Wanting to always have a piece of his lover by him at all times, even if it broke him slowly.

Slowly, he picked up Zanders hand, bringing it to his lips as he pressed a gentle kiss.

His lips lingered as his tears fell onto the limp hand.

He brought the back of Zanders to his forehead, as he closed his eyes, broken sobs escaping from his mouth.

After a few moments, he knew he had to leave. He had to leave half an hour ago, but he snuck back in.

He stood up, and looked over his lover. This was really their last goodbye, wasn't it? Slowly and hesitantly, he bent down and pressed a soft tender kiss on his lips, he stayed there for a few moments, and he would give the world to feel him kiss back.

As soon as he ended the kiss, he couldn't bare to look at him, so he turned back, and left the room.

If only he could go back in time.