🕰️ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11🕰️ FINALE

Luke shot up in bed,  as he looked around he felt his heart drop upon seeing he was no longer in his bedroom from his teen years.

But then he just became confused.

..he wasn't even in his flat that he bought as an adult-

Where the hell was he-? ..Was Zander ok-!? Was he still here!?

He thought of Zander was enough to get him out to bed as he hurriedly looked around, just before he could reach the door, he noticed something.

A purple robe hanging on a hook in the far corner of the room, his heart skipped a beat.

Slowly, he opened the bedroom door and walked through an unfamiliar hallway, becoming more nervous with each passing step.

Eventually he was at a staircase, he could hear movement downstairs, so he slowly crept down the stairs.

He poked his head around a corner, looking into the room where the sound was coming from, it was a kitchen. As his eyes scanned over the room, they eventually landed on him.

Zander. He was there, but he was different in a sense. His hair was longer, and he was just the tiniest bit taller. Luke couldn't make sense of what he was seeing, until he laid his eyes on a calendar on the wall beside Zander.

..2024.

So that would mean-.. Zander is 21. Zander is still alive.

Luke didn't see any point in holding back anymore, he just ran forward as he hugged Zander tight, and began bawling.

This very obviously caught him off guard as immediately he dropped whatever cooking utensil he had as his arms automatically wrapped around Luke. "Luke-!? Are you alright!? What happened dear!?" Zander asked, in a panic.

Luke couldn't respond, infact his legs went weak as he fell to his knees, hugging around Zanders thighs as he just sobbed.

Zander turned down the heat on the stove as he put a hand on Luke's head.

"Luke-! What happened-!? Yo-..Oh..- it's because it's that day.. isn't it..?"

Luke was slightly confused as he just barely pulled away from Zander to look at the calendar...exactly four years since Zanders suicide...attempt. His suicide attempt. Now knowing the role he should play, Luke just nodded as he hugged Zanders legs tighter.

"..Luke..- Please don't cry.. I hate seeing you cry.." Zander muttered, Luke bit his lip, trying to stop himself, he wasn't trying to make Zander feel bad, but he just genuinely couldn't stop.

"Why don't you go sit down and I'll make you some tea.. alright..?" Zander offered nervously, Luke let go of his legs and buried his face in his hands, just kneeling motionless on the floor, Zanders silence basically told him that this wasn't the first time this happened.

Zander turned to the kettle as he began to boil water, keeping his hand on Luke's head, just gently stroking his hair while he silently cried.

The only thing Zander didn't know, he wasn't crying from being upset, or remembering bad things, he was actually crying out of joy. He was still here-! Zander was here-!

As soon as the kettle begun to boil, Zander reached down as he took Luke's hands into his own.

"Come on.. Stand up Luke-.."

He did, and as soon as he was up on his feet, Zander gently wiped away his tears and gave him a small kiss, one which was eagerly returned.

"Go sit down alright..? I'm just working on breakfast the now.." Zander offered a smile. Luke just nodded as he sat down at what seemed to be their dining room table as he tried to compose himself.