21. Watching Tv

Sean's perspective:

He was sitting on the desk, looking up at Tonuk, who then sighed and nudged him off the desk and onto its lap.

Tonuk then put its hand around him, and, though he was still annoyed the fact he had forgotten a lot of Tonuk's alphabet already, was glad at the fact that Tonuk was giving off warmth, so he stayed there.

They stayed there for a bit, taking in the heat, until Ri walked into the room, speaking quite a lot.

The high pitch voice got very annoying, very quick, and so, he covered his ears again, trying to muffle the sound.

Finally, Ri stopped talking and Tonuk got up, carrying him over to the living room yet again.

He was mad at the fact, but by this point he came to accept that the alien probably just didn't care, plus, he didn't really want to go into the cold again.

Tonuk carried him to the couch and set him down, Ri sat directly next to him and started chatting with Tonuk, who the sat almost on top of him, squishing him in between it and Ri.

He was initially mad about this, but the added warmth quickly shut that feeling off, plus, a section on one of the walls then brightened up, revealing it to be a Tv, which made his initial anger dissappear very quickly

He sat there, trying to understand what was going on with whatever the two aliens were watching.

It seemed to be like one of those trickshot channels, unfortunately it didnt have a lot of talking, but he learnt that Ri's species did some sort of clicking sound when excited about something, but it could also be them laughing.

There was a loud ringing suddenly, which startled everyone and made Tonuk yelp and stand up quickly.

Sean felt the cold air come back, but right now he was more focused on Tonuk, who was hurriedly going over to the entrance.

Tonuk pressed some buttons on the wall that he hadnt seen and then the door opened up again, sliding inside the wall and letting more, even colder air in.

Sean shivered and Ri put its arm around him, working well enough at covering him.

And though Tonuk had left, at least he now kind of knew how to say, what he assumed to be, goodbye.

Ri and Sean both sat there for a bit, watching Tv.

Ri switched the channel to what looked to be someone from Tonuk's species opening up some device.

He looked intently as the alien seemed to review it, poking at different parts and then showing how it was used.

It was like a wrist watch, but longer, as it had two parts, one was a screen and the other a gray little part, which when scratched, moved stuff on the small screen.

He noticed that Ri had a similar watch to that one on its arm, which he then moved over on top of himself.

With Ri's wrist on top of himself, he could start checking out the watch irl, to which he noticed a lot of vibration coming from the aliens torso.

He didn't really know what it was, but assumed that maybe it was something like purring, though he was still a bit confused.

He first tried turning it on by looking for any buttons on it, but ones there were didnt do anything, so he tried using the gray part on it, which felt kind of like a weird clay/gel, though it also did nothing to the watch.

Ri then reached over and used its claw to turn on the watch, simply poking the gel, which worked now.

Confused, but curious, he continued trying to use the watch, finally managing by using his fingernail and pressing hard.