Chapter 20

"What a fucken piece of dipshit," Blake replied after she had told her everything that had happened.

Julia nodded. She had been crying as she told Blake what had happened to her, and Blake comforted her.

"Sorry, I did not know what happened, but we can stay tonight and............................."

"No we are going out Blake, I need to forget."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, more than sure."

Julia went out with Blake and she drank more than ever. Tonight was the third night that she had been staying with Blake and being out the whole night.

Today she was going to her cold home, it was the fourth night, and rumours would be bad, Julia would not let this heart-break make her lose everything she had worked for her father.

At least she could salvage this, Blake dropped her off at three thirty in the morning. She hugged her and climbed out of the car.

"Do you need me to walk you in?"

"No. I can do it all on my own." She took off her heels and began stumbling into the house. She was swaying so much and was focusing hard on not falling on her face.

When she was passing in the living room, Alexander and Ava were there, and they looked at her in shock.

Julia sighed and carried on walking, she got to the stairs and began stumbling to the top, she let out a squeak when Alexander had picked her up in bridal style.

"Put me down! I can walk on my own."

He did not say anything, and he opened their bedroom door and sat her down. Without a word, he left.

She went to the bathroom, and it was taking longer to get undressed. Julia slugged her way to the bed.

Tomorrow she would remove the make-up and all, as she could not now. The following afternoon, she was all cleaned up.

Her stomach was in a knot as she sat with Alexander and Ava.

"We have a function on Saturday," said Alexander.

"Okay, is that all?"

"Yes." This time it was Ava who replied, and her tone was clipped and very malicious.

Julia and Blake still went dancing. They both would see each other for the event later in the evening.

Julia shot awake. It was five in the afternoon and they had to leave at six thirty at night. Blake also was panicking. She was dropped off and dashed inside.

"Julia, what the fuck?" Alexander bellowed out.

"I know okay."

"I have been trying to get a hold of you."

"My phone battery died. Excuse me, I don't have time to waste."

"Of course you don't. Do you see the state you're in?" This time it was Ava. She just left, No way would she stand to be reprimanded by the two of them.

Julia hopped into the shower and made sure to scrub herself hard and remove the make-up from the previous night.

She jumped out of the shower and began to work her magic. The dark circles she had underneath, she made sure to cover them up.

Make-up was done, hair was blown out and a dress with heels was on. Jewellery was on and the finishing touch of perfume.

She went downstairs, and Alexander looked over her, and could see that he was gawking at her.

Ava too seemed to be shocked.

"Shall we?"

Alexander embraced Ava and began kissing her. She went outside and got into the car. Alexander eventually came and also sat in the car. They were off. This was the first time in a week that she had been properly in Alexander's company.

How long would this torturous night be? Did he have to kiss Ava in front of her? He was a pure first-class asshole.

early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava