Chapter 39

"Why are you holding me so tightly?"

"So I can't hold my fucking wife."

"What is up with you?"

"I should be asking you that Julia."

"What are you on about?"

"Not now."

Julia looked over and saw Leo watching them and he grinned at her, next thing she knew Alexander had let her go, and both his hands rested on her waist, he pulled her in and kissed her so hard that when they pulled apart, she could not breathe.

"Really?"

"I can kiss my wife, just like how you did when I was with Ava."

"That was different. You and Ava were taunting me, even with that whole charade that you pulled off."

"Fair point."

She went back, then Leo and her headed to the dance floor, he held her, "What an asshole."

"We have to act like a couple. I have to save my father."

"What do you mean?"

"I will explain it all to you but now is not the time."

Leo nodded, and across her, she saw Alexander dancing with Ava and they seemed to deep in conversation.

When the dance ended, she went to Blake and they sat down.

"Shit, Prince Charming, is Prince of Bullshit."

"Lake, he is no Prince, just an asshole."

Alexander's sight landed on her and he did not look away, she did not want him to see her like that.

"Can you drop me off at my place, I'm too tired of this shit."

Blake nodded, they got up and headed outside. As she was about to enter the car, the door slammed shut.

It was Alexander. "Come, we can go."

She hugged Blake, and then Alexander took her hand and opened the car door for her. Julia climbed into the car.

She did not say a word, Alexander took her hand and placed it on his lap, she looked at him and he smiled.

Julia turned away as she caught herself looking at how beautiful he was. They got their place, changed, and then climbed into bed.

"It's not what you think Julia."

"Huh?"

"Ava and I."

"Why does it matter?"

"It fucken matters JULIA, I don't know what it is that I want from you."

"I ask you to explain, but you get mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you."

"Yes, you are. I don't know what you and your ex were talking about, so forgive me."

"What about you?"

"What do you mean?""Don't act fucken stupid."

Julia rolled her eyes and turned to her side. Julia refused to do this and was shocked when Alexander ended up on top of her.

"YOU AND FUCKEN LEO!"

"What about it?"

"Don't fucken start Julia."

"Seriously, you are mad at me for dancing with Leo, but it is normal for you to dance with your ex and you two were deep in conversation."

"DON'T YOU TRY TURN THIS ON ME."

She scoffed, "Get off me."

"No."

"I MEA............."

Alexander's lips were on hers. She struggled a bit, but then gave in. The kiss had so much passion and anger.

His hands went to her thighs, her eyes shot open and pushed him away.

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/posts/arranged-chapter-103637044?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link