Chapter 1:Follow the trail of bodies to the hotel

Transylvania. Formely the capital of Romania now turned in a big tourist attraction.

While it had much historical value, that is not what interest most tourists. No, they had their entertainment fixed on something much more abstract. Monsters.

Transylvania is rumored to be a spooky place. The biggest such rumour being the legend of Count Dracula.

However, no sighting of such creatures have been recorded for a very long time. All of those rumours...Are very much true.

Transylvania is a place were many types of monsters over the world gather. However, not as you'd expect.

But something which never happened before in this spooky land is about to happen. A much more terrifying monster than any legend made had stepped foot in this very place.

But than, how did it look like? An almagamation of different creatures? A dead rotting human form with gory features? Or an mass of darkness than can not be propely distinguished.

All of those are fair assumptions. However, all of them are very much wrong.

This monster looked to different than a human tennager in fact. Although he had very pale skin and his messy hair was a shade of dark blue which was very uncommon, with a pair of bright blue eyes too much. His name was Kumagawa Misogi.

Now many might ask how did the the Perfect Minus end up in Transylvania? The situation was quite simple, really

After his redemption and graduation Kumagawa had made a goal for himself. To use his newly aquired Non Fiction to give back the memories he took away with All Fiction to the people he had altercations with before enrolling in Hakoniwa.

Of course, at their hearthfelt reunion Saki had refused his offer. And so did everyone else he visited after.

He can't really blame them for that. He's pretty sure most of them were praying to not see him ever again.

As he suspected it would happen, through this great journey of fixing his past mistakes...He got bored. So he just decided to do a world tour.

It's not like he didn't have the time, he already graduated and had no interes on having any job yet. He had all the time in the world, especially without Medaka making him work or having to stop Najimi's suicide attempts.

He really had enjoyed this experience of his. There were good times and there were also messy times.

Although he also enjoyed the messy times. He might have promised to Medaka to try to be a bit more sincere, but he never said anything about holding back in his violent tendencies.

And so after walking through the city of Transylvania he was brlughr into the mountains. It wasn't because of wanting to feel closer to nature or wanting to take in the pitoresque view of this little place on Earth.