Chapter 2:You don't have to be a vampire to like blood

Kumagawa supposed a vampire's speed was really top notch among monsters. Dracula was able to maneuvre among all these night creatures until he managed to get them both in this storage room.

Still, it wasn't a speed that he hasn't seen before. There are several abnormals that can easily beat it, like him and Medaka or Kei without all his weapons.

Kudo could too, although only after he obtained Theme Song. But it was still impressive nonethless.

Dracula also run into some troubles on his way here. Although this only added tp his growing amusement.

Kumagawa:[How do you even manage to please all the heads of Hydra?]

Dracula:Ugh, you have no idea how hard it is! But after a lot of work...Wait! I'm the one asking questions here!

Kumagawa:[Really? I thought you finished asked questions when you began whispering to yourself and had that little panick attack.]

Dracula opened his mouth, but it remained like that for a few seconds of silence. Having no retort to that, he continued on his train of thoughts.

Dracula:You need to leave! If someone finds out that a human came here. The sacntity of the hotel would be ruined! Forever!

Kumagawa:[Ah, that sounds like a big problem to you.]

Dracula:And if Mavis finds out...She'll know that I lied!

Kumagawa shrugged his shoulders uncaringly. Moments lie this are those in which he's glad his parents didn't give him much attention.

Dracula:...Can't kill him, it'd set monsters back hundreds of years...

Kumagawa:[And there's still so many wars in the world. Monsters seem much more civil than humans, huh?]

Dracula:You...You heard that?

Kumagawa:[You may whisper, but you're like two feet away from me.]

Dracula:...Oh. Anyway, follow me.

Dracula left the storage room with Kumagawa. Fortunately, the boy was short enough he could hide him under his cape.

The plan isn't too complicated. Just get him out of the hotel and than he's gonna hypnotize the human to forget all about this.

Kumagawa could easily guess what Dracula was thinking. Unfourtunately for him, he's having way too much fun to leave yet.

Dracula was stopped in his walk by a short robust man with green hair and black eyes, facial hair and yellow teeth were also some eyecatching characteristics of his. His name was Quasimodo.

Quasimodo:Monsieur Dracula!

Dracula:Not right now, Quasimodo.

A rat came out of Quasimodo's clothes and began to sniffle Dracula all around. The little rodent than squealed at it's master.