Chapter 4:Pools can be chaotic

A very popular location of the hotel was it's pool room. Many monsters were present there right now.

Kumagawa sat at a table with Mavis, Murray, Wayne, Frank and Frank's and Wayne's wives. None of them entered the pool yet, simply talking for now.

Frank's wife was almost as tall as him and had tge same grey skin and stiches. Her hair and eyes were also of the same color, the difference being that her styled hair had a very noticeable white line. Her name was Eunice.

Wayne's wife was what you'd expect from an werewolf

Wayne's wife was what you'd expect from an werewolf. Although it was notable that she was pregnant, Kumagawa isn't even sure how many kids they already have. Her name was Wanda.

Eunice:You've really been to Taj Mahal as well, Misogi?

Murray:Come on, no monster has ever been to Taj.

Mavis:How did you deal with the mob?

Kumagawa:[Oh, it's not such a complicated thing.]

Frank:For real?

Kumagawa:[Yeah, vampires do look a lot like humans. Just put a sob story about having a weak constitution and some acting to it, than talking about a relative being in the hospital and them relly wanting to see it. After that, they'd give an impressed look and let you right in.]

Murray:Haha, that's crazy!

Wayne:It's a cool strategy.

Kumagawa:[Although, I personally prefer London.]

Frank:Oh?

Kumagawa:[Yeah, it's funny to see just with how much you can get away with before the guards actually act up.]

Frank:Pffft! Okay, I'd do the same.

They continued talking, Mavis being very interesed in his stories. He really wonders how they'd react if he began telling the stories of what happened back at Hakoniwa.

Did any of them know Iihiko or know of him? Probably not, none of them have ever been to Japan and Iihiko never really had much of a reason to leave his village.