Coming Together (Part 2: Final Part)

Recap:

"I'm good! Spiritus is unconscious though, if you hold Aroka up for a bit I'll defeat Koryn with the dragons help." Dai yelled back.

Aroka charged at me, her red blade seeming to glow and grow. With Aroka's charge everything began, Koryn charged at Rolland who leapt sideways as Zodiac landed on top of Koryn before being forced off just as Dai joined the two dragons in battle.

I ducked under Aroka's overhead cut before swinging my blade staff towards her ribs. Aroka brought her sword down and stopped the blow before we disengaged and watched each other.

End Recap

Thea's POV

"Ha, you think you can defeat me?" Aroka said as I warily watched as she shifted her grip on the sword. With two hands wrapped around the sword hilt Aroka charged at me, I barely managed to block her as she suddenly appeared in front of me.

I gritted my teeth and pushed against her sword, Aroka pulled her sword back and I leapt back. My arms and hands were shaking and I felt like I had used all my strength just to block that one blow. I kept backing up until I hit a wall as Aroka approached with a sly expression on her face.

"You don't need to do this Aroka," I said as the girl swung her sword lightly as she grew closer.

"But I haven't had this much fun in ages! Granted you aren't much fun, more of a squealer however I'm sure your friends and dragons will be much more fun to play with. Then I'll go have some fun with Snow Storm, or Storm should I say?"

I growled, surprising myself, "you won't lay a hand on Storm!" I shouted, worry and anger bursting free from its bonds.

"Oh, touched a nerve did I?" Aroka said her grin becoming bigger.

I lunged my hands seeming to have a mind of their own. With wild lunges, swipes, cuts, slices and defences. Aroka easily managed to defend herself and didn't even move as I sent hit after hit at her. Every so often Aroka would return a hit with her sword however I defended myself... somehow.

I drew back, panting, and Aroka leapt at me. Her sword coming straight down to slice me in half from heads to toes. I stepped forward from under her blow and as she landed in a crouch, I swung my blade staff down only to be deflected before kicking her.

Aroka was sent back a few centimetres and she looked up at me from her crouched position. "You are one of the first to land a hit on me, in return I will kill you."

Aroka leapt at me and within a moment my weapon was knocked from my hands. I stood with my back against the cave wall and a sword pointing at my chest. I was panting, "so it's true." Aroka announced, "when cornered the prey fights."

"Except, she's not the prey, you are!" Spiritus yelled seeming to come from out of nowhere. Aroka cursed and lunged at me however I dodged and she kicked me away as Spiritus leapt at her - weapon in hand. My side slammed against the wall as I dodged and as Aroka kicked me I hit the wall with my head. Dazed, I fell to the ground and landed on my side.

From my position I could see with blurry eyes the fight going on between Koryn, Dai, Zodiac and Rolland.

Rolland was injured and bleeding however when he could he landed a small hit. Dai was on Zodiac's back and every so often she would flip onto Koryn's back. Koryn, for his part, was putting up a remarkable fight. With surprising agility the dragon would dodge, swerve and attack. When Koryn got close, a large gem on his side would jerk out and hit whatever was in front of it.

The white and red dragon was tiring, even I could see that. Zodiac was tired, as he hadn't done much in the past years and was quite unfit for fighting, but he put up the best fight he could. Zodiac would fly through the air, drop down, charge, doing whatever he could to keep Koryn's attention on him.