The Campfire

The picture is of the storm horses (you'll know what they are later) and the video is the first song (without any singing) from the campfire.

Storm's POV

Recap:

Now a few of you managed to figure out what this exercise was truly about. It was a makeshift battle with three enemies in an unknown territory. You all did pretty well. One team made a fortress to hide in, another made makeshift hideouts throughout the forest and split up, while taking down enemies. Another team hid and split up, using the trees to travel and attack from. While another team stayed together, hid within the thickest part of the underbrush, and figured out where everyone was to then surprise attack everyone. Naiviv said.

Now does anyone play an instrument? If so, please come to my tent so we can talk about something. Everyone else, you have an hour to yourselves before you need to be at the campfire, as you don't know where that is. Just ask your dragon, they'll be able to see it from the sky.

End Recap

It'd been an hour since the twin riders and dragons had addressed us, and Thea had asked me where she was meant to head. Instead of replying, I had landed in front of her and she got on my back with a shrug. I'd been told what the campfire was about, and it sounded quite nice. I flew over the main part of the camp, heading towards the outer edge of the camp facing the village we were to attack tomorrow – Amu.

I landed on the edge of the area, which was now surrounded by all the rebels who were all grinning at the gigantic campfire. Wow, Thea said in my head, before hurrying over to her friends with a grin. I joined Igraine and Rolland who were nearby and staring at the large fire.

The crackling fire was seemed overpowering everyone's voices and then I heard something else. Is that drumming? I asked the others.

Rolland nodded, the rebels say they do this quite often normally before every battle. It's a nice thing to do, I reckon. As Rolland said that, there was the sound of flutes and someone drumming or something. At the sound of the music, the rebels started taking hands and dancing.

I let out a laugh, it looks amazing, I told them. I could see Thea was dancing with one of her brothers and I found myself humming to the tune softly.

I heard you got splashed by someone Rolland, how was it? Igraine asked with a smile, nudging Rolland in the side.

Rolland glared at Igraine and I as we chuckled. You guys suck, he complained however he grinned us to show us he was joking. What did you to do?

We spoke at one point, but I mainly flew above the forest. I said, I'm glad to say I never got hit.

I flew between the trees, watching for the other teams mainly. I wasn't hit either, obviously I'm too cool for such a thing. Igraine said with a teasing smirk.

I lightly slapped her with my tail, you wish.

Yeah, everyone probably just thought you were a tree of some description. Rolland replied.

Shots fired! I joked.

What is it with Ademar, you and trees? Igraine said, and I recalled what Thea had told me about Ademar insulting someone by calling them a tree or something.

I remember Thea telling me about that!

Rolland pouted, stop ganging up on me!

Aww, is the little hatchling grumpy? Igraine cooed, in reply Rolland cuffed her over the head with his wing. Igraine shook it off and leapt away, rude! I'm leaving this place!