Letter🦋

༺❁❁❁༻

༺❁❁❁༻

𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚. I was in my thoughts and listened when the others answered, Rosalie answered no because she would have liked someone to have voted for her too no. "Adeline?" Bella asked and I blinked.

"Yes or no?"

I straightened up and looked Bella straight in the eyes. "I know you want this. But do you really want to give it all up? Your family, your kids and grow old with the man you love? Ages ago I wanted to marry the man I love and have kids and watch our grandkids play. It was all taken away from me and if anyone had voted no. I'm sorry Bella. I also say no."

Edward gave a small smile and Bella pursed her lips in a nod. I soon went back to my room and after spinning for a while, I climbed to the roof of our house looking at the stars and the full moon.

_________________

Soon our last day of school arrived, again. We sat at the table and Jessica prepared her perfect graduation speech. Alice and Jasper joined us. Alice shared her idea of having a party at our house. I looked up and soon met Edward and Jasper's eyes, they must have been thinking the same thing as me.

"Another party. Alice?" Edward asked her and Alice smiled. "It'll be fun, trust me." "Yeah, you said that about the last party." I couldn't help but say out loud.

Alice froze in place and a serious look appeared on Edward's face. Oh come on what now again.

Soon Edward and Bella left to visit her mother for the last time and the rest of us stood in the middle of the forest quietly in our places.

The redhead hunt. No one moved and Alice followed her vision. "She's almost here." Alice said and shouted next. "On the left." We took off running.

Emmet and I were after red head and he tried to grab her but she threw Emmett and he hit me and we flew to the ground. We continued running and Victoria jumped into the wolves territory. She continued to run with the wolves after her. She jumped back to our side and Jasper was about to catch her but failed. Victoria jumped back into the wolves area.

"Emmet don't." Rosalie said.

The gray wolf jumped and tackled Emmett to the ground. I was about to jump after but I felt a hand on my shoulder and Carlisle shaked his head.

We got back to our house and I walked straight to my room, with a change of clothes in hand I walked into the bathroom and stepped into the shower. After washing my hair, I put on a bathrobe and threw a towel over my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and entered my room.

Soon there was a knock on my door and Carlisle entered the room. He walked with a thoughtful look on his face and I furrowed my brows watching his gestures. "This was left on the porch." He spoke and held out a reddish envelope. "What is it?" I asked and looked at the envelope, where I soon noticed the letter V adorning the back.