Fangs🦋

༺❁❁❁༻

༺❁❁❁༻

𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙘 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚. He squeezed my hand and I turned to look into his red eyes with a smile. Those red eyes that forever haunt me. I shook my thoughts away and cleared my throat.

"I can stay for a while if that's okay with you?" He spoke and I felt his eyes on me. "Can you?" I asked surprised and he chuckled a little.

"Tesoro, we are not prisoners, we can come and go as we please." He spoke and I looked happily at him. "Oh, but doesn't Aro need you?" I asked curiously and he moved in front of me placing his hand on my cheek and I surrendered to the feel of his hand on my face. "Tesoro mio, sei così bello." He spoke and I furrowed my brows. "What?"

"Aro contacts me when he needs me and he has my sister and Demetri and Felix." Alec spoke and I nodded in understanding. "So are you ready to face my family?" I asked with a grin and Alec winked at me.

We walked in and I sensed everyone was upstairs. I led Alec up the stairs and Esme walked first. "Welcome Alec, it's so nice to meet you." She spoke with her friendly smile and held out her hand which Alec took. "Lovely to meet you Mrs. Cullen." He spoke and Esme nodded stepping back.

Carlisle walked up behind Esme, wrapping his arms around her. "Alec, assuming you're going to stay with us?" Carlisle spoke and I saw Edward push Bella behind him.

"Yes, I plan to stay in the city for a while." He spoke looking at me and I turned my gaze to Carlisle. "If you want, you can stay here." Esme spoke and Alice walked over to us with Jasper behind her. "Adeline can share her room with you." Alice winked at him and Jasper smiled with a nod.

"If you want me, Tesoro?" He looked at me questioningly and I nodded with a smile. "Yes, I would like you to stay with me."

"Are you serious?" Edward's speech broke our eye contact and I sighed turning to look at my brother. "He's a Volturi and Bella is a human and she's here." Edward started angrily.

"Edward." Esme tried but he didn't listen. "No, I don't like him. Neither him nor the rest of the Volturi." He spoke angrily and Bella nodded.

"I agree with Edward." Bella spoke and then it snapped for me. "You keep your mouth shut human." I snapped at Bella who stepped closer.

"No, they tried to kill me and Edward too, they are monsters who want power..." I sped in front of Bella and she stopped mid-sentence.

"I told you to be quiet."

"Adeline." Edward warned and I smirked. "You too Edward unless you want me to use my ability on you." I said without taking my eyes off Bella who was trying to look brave but I can hear her heartbeat which pounded fast in her chest.

"Now now human, you keep your mouth shut here. You have no say here, understand me?" I spoke, my voice getting lower. Bella nodded cautiously looking my dark eyes and I raised an eyebrow. "Words Bella." I said and Bella mumbled out loud. "Yes."

"I didn't want you here either." I continued and Rosalie mumbled from behind. "Neither do I."

Edward snarled turning to look at Rosalie who stepped forward next to Emmett. "What? We didn't want a human here either and there she is anyway."

"Rosalie is right, they didn't want Bella here, so you can't stop Adeline's mate from being here." Jasper spoke in turn and I was still staring at Bella angrily.

"Please calm down everybody, they're right, Bella can be here so Alec can too. Alec is Adeline's mate, he has the same right to be here as Bella has." Carlisle spoke calmy.

"Now let's calm down and get along with each other." Esme spoke and I heard her leave the room with Carlisle following.

"Back off Adeline." Edward warned and I felt my eyes darken as I stared at the human in front of me. "Remember from now on, you have no say in anything here." I said and Edward pushed me back. "I said back off Adeline."

"And I say what I say, I try to tolerate Bella so I guess you try to put up with Alec, he's my mate." I spoke and Edward pushed Bella back again, staring into my eyes.

"What's wrong with you? Look at yourself." Edward said looking at me disapprovingly.

"Pardon me?" I said narrowing my eyes and Edward huffed. "Look at you, you're threatening Bella who is human, you're starting to behave like the Volturi. Soon you're a monster just like them..." I slapped him and Bella gasped. Edward looked at me with wide eyes. "Don't ever compare me to them or call me a monster." I said and sped out of the house and slammed my fist into a tree.

"I'm not a monster. I'm not..."

"Did you hear about the Ripper?" A man's speech was heard in a quiet pub in London.

"I overheard two policemen talking about Jack the Ripper this morning." The woman spoke, stepping closer to the counter.

"So he is a man?"

"They suspect it's a man, a woman can't be that strong against a man. Most of the victims were men."

"And how do you suppose the ripper couldn't be a woman?" A voice came from the door.

A figure in a black cloak stood in the doorway, staring ahead into the darkness

"Don't be afraid."

Red glowing eyes and fangs were revealed from under the hood. The vampire sped up to the two men, slamming teeth into the first man's neck.

The woman and the other man started running towards the front door in terror. The vampire was quick, holding the man upright with one hand removing their teeth from the man's neck soon after his head fell to the ground, Vampire threw the knife which hit the woman directly in the back and she fell to the ground.

The man started to scream for help, but the vampire calmly walked over to the woman's lying body on the ground, taking the knife from her back.

"My dear, please stay in your place." The vampire spoke and soon there was silence.

"Adeline." Alec's voice came from behind me and he had followed me out. I quickly turned my head towards him my fangs showed and he stared at me. He stared at me questioningly and I scrunched my eyebrows together. Alec looked at me in the eyes and then at my hand that had torn the tree next to me.

"Are you okay? Why did you tell me to stay in my place using your ability?" He asked and my eyes widened.