Red Eyes🦋

༺❁❁❁༻

༺❁❁❁༻

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙮, Edward told about the strange smell in Bella's room and house. So for the next few days we started cooperating with the dogs and guarded Bella's house.

We all sat in front of the TV and watched the news from Seattle. "The situtation is getting worse, something has to be done." Carlisle spoke watching the news.

"Destroys like that require more than just one of our kind, quite a lot more. They attract attention." Jasper said looking at Edward who just walked in room.

"They are newborns." Edward said and I looked up.

"New vampires?" Bella asked in confusion.

"Someone got himself an army. We have to go to Seattle." Carlisle said.

"A vampire army?"

"They were created to destroy someone."

"Only we are close to Seattle."

"If we don't stop them the Volturi will." Carlisle said.

I stared at my hands and listened to their conversation, I don't think we should interfere with the whole thing. I went to my room and fell on the bed staring at the ceiling.

The next day, Bella arrived with Edward. Jacob had kissed Bella and she punched him, breaking her arm. Carlisle loook her hand and Emmet came laughing into the room. "Did you try to eat a gum and walk at the same time?" He was joking. "She slapped at the dog." I answered and Emmet laughed out loud.

"You're going to be a fierce newborn."

Rosalie slammed the book on the table and left the room, I looked at Emmett and Bella and stood up leaving the room.

I opened the balcony door and walked next to Rosalie looking at the stars.

Soon a human arrived behind and started asking my sister what she had against her, and I went into the world of my thoughts to think about my own human life.

It was 1436, a year later when I met him, I had turned seventeen and thought life was wonderful. We were newly married and living together. His name was Michael and he took me to his friend's birthday party.

"You have never spoken of this friend in yours." I said looking at Michael who was leading us towards the castle doors. "How did you meet him?" I asked curiously looking around and Michael smiled his beautiful smile. "I met him many years ago." He started and I giggled but quickly covered my mouth with my hand.