Zombie Island

"Hey, Alexis guess who I just got a call from?" Eric called as he walks into the kitchen where Alexis is making them potato soup, ratatouille, rolls, and giada's chicken tetrazzini for their dinner.

"Who was it, Catman?" Alexis asked.

"Fred! He wanted us all to get back together as a surprise for Daphne. He already has the others on board. I told him I would talk it over with you and let him know. So what do you think?" Eric asked.

"I'd love to, Catman! I can't wait to see the others again!" Alexis said excitedly.

"Heh. I'll tell him we're in." Eric said as he goes back into their living room.

"Alexis!, Catman!" Velma shouted as she sees Alexis and Eric walking over and goes over and gives Alexis a hug as the others come over.

"So, where's Daphne, Freddy?" Alexis asked not seeing Daphne.

"We're about go meet her. Everyone get in the back and once I get out of the van when the back doors open shout surprise ok." Fred said as everyone nods and gets in the back as Fred starts driving to where he is picking up Daphne.

"Oh, yeah I almost forgot. Shaggy, Scooby, I brought you guys something." Alexis said handing Shaggy and Scooby a fairly heavy bag.
They then open it to find bowls of food in it.

"Wow, Alexis! Thanks." Shaggy said seeing the bowls of food.

"Reah., Rhanks." Scooby said in agreement.

"No problem. There should be 3 bowls of potato soup, 2 bowls of ratatouille, 1 bowl of rolls, and 3 bowls of giada's chicken tetrazzini. I tend to make a lot of food and we usually have a ton of leftovers that we eat throughout the week." Alexis said.

"You are officially my favorite person along side my best pal, Scooby Doo." Shaggy said hearing all the food Alexis made knowing she didn't have to bring them anything.

"I'm glad you like it I enjoy cooking and we had plenty of left overs and when Fred called I figured to bring you two the rest. I packed some extra too just in case anyone else wanted some." Alexis said.

"Surprise! Happy birthday, Daphne!" Everyone shouted to Daphne as Fred opens the back doors.

"Gosh. It's great to see you all. I've been working so hard I guess I forgot my own birthday." Daphne said happy to see everyone as they get out of the van and give her a hug.

"I hope you don't mind.. but I asked the gang to come along." Fred said.

"Oh, Freddy. This is the best birthday present ever. It'll be just like old times." Daphne said as she hugs Fred.

"Reah!, Old times!" Scooby said as he licked Daphne in the face.

"Hey easy, boy. It's great to see you too, Scoob." Fred said.

"Speaking of old times look what I have for you, Scooby. Scooby Snacks." Velma said holding a box of Scooby Snacks as she puts a few in her hand.

"Roh, boy., Roh, boy., Roh, boy." Scooby said as he goes over to Velma and sits in a begging position.

"Like, Oh boy., Oh boy., Oh boy." Shaggy said as he comes over and gets in a begging position like Scooby.

"Those two haven't changed." Gene said as Alexis and Paul nod in agreement.

"Go long, guys!" Velma said as she tosses the snacks and Scooby jumps and eats them in front of Shaggy.

"Hey!" Shaggy said as Scooby chewed on the snacks while Velma goes over to him with the box.

"I've been saving these Scooby Snacks for a long time." Velma said as Scooby sticks out his tongue getting the taste of stale snacks as Velma pours some into Shaggy's hand.