Monsters Unleashed

While Alexis is walking beside Eric and the guys she notices the Scooby gang enjoying the attention from there fans as they go inside the building. Alexis shakes her head at the Scooby gang as she goes over to some of the exhibits to get away from the news crew.

"Not fond of the news?" A voice asked making
Alexis jump as she turns to see Velma.

"No, not really." Alexis said.

"Well, don't worry about anything, Alexis.
Nothing is gonna happen." Velma said.

"So how are things with you and Spaceman?"
Alexis asked.

"Not so good we're not a thing anymore but it's ok. What about you and Catman?" Velma asked.

"Great actually. I hope we last." Alexis said.

"I think you will I've seen how he looks at you.
He really cares about you. You two are lucky to have found each other." Velma said.

"Thanks, Velma.. um, Velma.. you ok?" Alexis said as she notices Velma staring and looks to see a guy with glasses walking over to Velma.

"Hi." The guy said.

"Hi." Velma said as Daphne comes over.

"Uh... Oh, um.... Daphne, Alexis, This is Patrick Wisely. He's the curator here at the museum." Velma said.

"It's very nice to meet you, Patrick. I hope you'll be working closely with Velma on this ever-expanding exhibit." Daphne said as she gently pushes Velma closer to Patrick as she grabbed Alexis by the wrist walking away with Alexis.

"What in the world is happening!?" Alexis asked as she hears thunder and the lights go out.

"I'm not sure." Paul said. Daphne then opens some curtains blocking the Pterodactyl ghost's exhibit and sees the Pterodactyl ghost is alive when it starts screeching.

"Oh, boy." Daphne said as the Pterodactyl breaks the glass from its exhibit making Daphne fall. Fred then runs over to help Daphne up as people start screaming and running.

"We need to come up with a plan." Fred said.

"Hiding is our plan." Shaggy said as they hide behind an exhibit.

"Reah." Scooby said.

"In case you haven't noticed, there's an unidentified freaky object in here!" Shaggy said.
The Pterodactyl then knocks over the Black Knight ghost.

"The curtains!" Velma said.

"We're on them!" Fred said as the group scramble to get the curtains around the ghost.

"Come on, you chickens! Grab those ropes!"
Velma said as Shaggy and Scooby grab the ropes while the rest of the group wrap the Pterodactyl ghost up in the curtains.

"We got him!" Fred said.

"Shaggy, use the ropes to tie him up!" Velma said.

"It's just a costume! It's just a costume! We tied it! Let go!" Shaggy said as the group let go and the ropes fall off the Pterodactyl ghost and it takes flight with the ropes attached to it and the other ends to Scooby Doo and Shaggy as it dragged them.

"We have to save Shaggy and Scooby!" Fred said.

"As usual!" Velma said.

"Mystery Incorporated and KISS!" The man said as he laughs while standing on a board that held glass making Alexis and the others stop.

"This is only the first rung on the ladder of your demise." The man said.

"Look out!" Shaggy said as he and Scooby get dragged into some exhibits. Daphne then grabbed a sword she sees from one of the exhibits.