That's Snow Ghost

It was a cold, windy, and snowy night. The Mystery Machine had just pulled in front of a wooden building with what appeared to be broken shutters. "Well, here we are. Wolf's End Lodge." said Fred. "Like, it even sounds like a wolf." said Shaggy who was sitting in the back of the Mystery Machine with Scooby, Cleo, and KISS at the sound of a wolf howling. "That is a wolf, silly!" said Velma turning to look back at Shaggy and making Scooby gulp nervously.
"Wow. What a run down and creepy place for a weekend of skiing." said Daphne. "I know. But it's the only place we could find. Come on, let's go in." said Fred.

"Welcome! To Wolf's End Lodge. We have all the comforts of home." said the man behind the desk with a slightly creepy laugh. "Yeah? Whose home? Dracula's?" asked Shaggy looking around the dusty and spider web filled lobby as the front door opened. "It's COLD out there. Excuse me for interrupting but could you put this suitcase in a safe place for me, Mr. Greenway?" asked another man walling up to the check in desk. "Certainly. Certainly." laughed Mr.
Greenway. "Nice doggy. Nice doggy." laughed the stranger that came in patting Scooby's head before walking off. "Whose that?" asked Daphne. "That's Mr. Leech, another guest. Now, if you'll be so kind, I'll show you to your rooms." said Mr. Greenway.

"This is the young ladies room. The other rooms are across the hall and....oh yes! A word of warning. Be sure to lock your doors and windows before you go to sleep." laughed Mr.
Greenway. "Lock our doors and windows? How come?" asked Peter with a confused expression. "Because if you don't, the Snow Ghost will get you. And turn you into ghosts!" laughed Mr. Greenway exiting the room and the door closing behind him. "Snow Ghost!?" cried everyone but Scooby in union. "Turn us into ghosts?" asked Velma. "Rhosts!?" cried Scooby who began whimpering in fear. "Well, its time to turn in." said Daphne. "Before we go, we'll make sure the windows are all locked." said Fred. "I'll check it." said Ace walking over to the window and pulling the shade up and locking it.
As soon as he pulled the shade down, he paused thinking he saw something all white standing outside the window and pulling it back up where a white creature began roaring at him. "Yeow!
It's the Snow Ghost!" yelled Ace making a break for it. "Run for it!" yelled Fred who was on top of Shaggy who was on top of Velma. They ended up running out the front door while dragging Cleo, Daphne, Peter, and Paul with them and Ace and Gene following close behind.

"That Snow Ghost is for real all right. Look at the size of those footprints!" said Velma as they stood outside near the window where the Snow Ghost was. "Now what are we going to do, Freddy?" asked Daphne. "Get a couple of snow cars and follow those tracks. I wanna find out about our mysterious guest." said Fred. "Oh boy, this ski trip's turning into a real scare trip!" said Shaggy making Scooby gulp. "Come on, you chickens. You're not about to run off THIS early in the mystery!" said Peter pushing Shaggy and Scooby away from the window to find the snow cars.

They all rode in four separate snow cars with Shaggy, Scooby, and Velma in one, Fred, Daphne, and Ace in the second one, Gene and Cleo in the third, and Peter and Paul in the fourth. "Boy, that Snow Ghost sure gets around." said Shaggy as they went up and down quite a few snow hills. "You could say that again, Shag." said Paul. "The tracks end at the end of this chasm." said Fred as the snow cars came to a halt. "Surly, he didn't jump across." said Cleo crossing her arms raising a brow. "Like, you could say that again, Cleo." said Shaggy looking down. "Uh, guys, I think we have company!" said Gene pointing to a snowy cliff.
"The Snow Ghost!" cried Velma. "Yeah, a flying Snow Ghost! Everybody duck!" said Paul as everyone ducked inside their snow cars. "There he goes flying into those trees!" said Peter.
"And that's where we're going. Come on!" said Fred.

"Whelp, this is where he disappeared but there's no sign of him anywhere." said Gene once they parked the snow cars and piled out to look around. "Hey, guys, check it out. There's a cave over there with a light coming out of it." said Paul pointing to the cave he was talking about. "His home possibly?" questioned Cleo crossing her arms. "Well, there's only one way to find out. Go see if he's home, Scoob." said Fred.
"Me?" asked Scooby pointing to himself. "Sure, you can run the fastest if he's there." said Velma.
Scooby ran off and came back on a hospital bed with a fake cast on pointing to his leg pretending to be in pain. "Oh you come off that, Scooby!" warned Cleo tapping her foot. "My leg! Oh! My leg! My leg!" whined Scooby still keeping up with the act. "Cut that out, you big chicken!" said Gene grabbing the bed and yanking it out from under Scooby. "I'll go with him if it gets him to cut the act already." said Peter only to have Scooby leap on him licking his face repeatedly.