1.

MAKAYLA

I walk downstairs yawning.It was to early for all of this but of course my mom chose me to go pick this criminal up at 6:00 in the morning.I spotted my mom making me food before I leave"Alright Makayla,be nice okay.I know it's been awhile and you're cranky but he's far from home"In my opinion,this is dog shit cause why can't he just stop committing crimes.I nod as I take the glass of orange juice my mom hands me.I eat the plate of bacon and eggs before I get ready to leave.

"Drive safe honey,text me when you're there"I leave the house and get in my car.It was still dark outside because it had been 5 in the morning.The airport was almost an hour away and he landed by 6.I put on drake before I hit the road.My bestfriend had texted me so I picked up my phone.

Krissy💋
Heyy,on the road to pick up mr italian?

Kay💞
Yeah,it's hot as a witches coochie out here as if it's not dark outside

Krissy💋
Girl bye you'll make it through
Krissy💋
Well the bus is here so i'll talk to you later,drive safe💗

I put down my phone and sighed.It was going to be wierd seeing Christopher again after all this time,we used to play together as kids all the time because our parents were friends.We would do everything together,we took hip hop together at 6,piano at 8,and ice skating lessons until he left when I was 10 and he was 11.

Before he left,in between sobs while we hugged he whispered"Finish everything we couldn't finish together and I will too,we will see each other again and show how well we did,I promise "We were young,we didn't understand much.But what we did understand was how much we cared about each other.

After the ride I pulled up to airport and went inside.I scrolled through my moms text to where she sent me his number.I texted the number that I was here and he left it on read.I heard my name being called out so I looked up from my phone.Those familiar eyes stared right at me.He stood at about 6'4 with thick curly black hair and green eyes.He looked strong,bulky even.He walked up to me and gave me a slight smile before holding open his arms.

He wanted a hug?

I gave in and hugged him,his arms wrapping around me as I dropped tears.Not this nigga getting me all emotional and shit."I fucking hate you Chris"I said.He laughed as I pulled away wiping my tears"I missed you to Kayla"

CHRISTOPHER

I saw her,she was just as beautiful as the last time I layed eyes on her.She was short and slightly skinny.She had what I was told was "faux locs" past her butt.I examined her for a bit before I called out her name"Makayla"I wasn't too loud as there weren't many people in the building so it was quite.

She looked up from her phone and it looked as if she was shocked.She does know who she's coming to pick up right.I walked up to her not knowing what to say.She just looked at me so I gave her a smile and held my arms open for a hug.She instantly clenched onto me.She was so warm and comforting.I heard soft sniffls coming from her and then a muffle"I fucking hate you Chris"I laugh because I know it's a lie,it's just Kayla being Kayla.

She pulls away wiping away her tears"I missed you too"She bit her lip giving me a tight lipped smile.She helped me load my luggage into the car and we got in the car,starting our ride back.I remembered Kayla had money so I wasn't surprised when I saw the purple Maserati Ghibli that she drover."So Chris why you tryna be a criminal all of a sudden"

Suddenly the reason why i'm here in the first placed snapped back to me.I cleared my throat "Well I don't know,I just kinda keep finding myself in these situations "She began to cut me off by laughing"Nigga you found yourself in juvenile cause you nearly killed a kid,see my mom gon beat yo ass if you up here acting like that"I knew what she was saying was true,her mom always was basically just my second mom and we loved each other dearly like family."yeah but I promise I won't,they just get on my nerves there"She looks over at me shaking her head"You need to learn how to calm yo big ass down,you used to get mad like that when we were younger too"

I remember exactly what she was talking about.I would get mad at kids and Kayla would always get me out of trouble"I remember in the fourth grade there was this kid named Ryder johnson and he teased me a lot.Then one day he called me the n word"I was really over protective of Kayla when we were younger because she never stood up for herself.

Looks like she's doing fine now.

"And I punched him in his jaw making him lose a tooth"She began to laugh,it was light and pretty.She was so pretty."Thank you by the way"we rode for awhile in silence until we pulled up to the house.

We walked into the house and the familiar smell brung all of the memories back.Us running around the house,playing tag.Even us fighting and rustling."My baby boy"Makayla's mom cupped my face looking me in my eyes"Hey moms"She sighed.It was so nice to be back where I was happiest,the people that made me the happiest."You've grown so much,my little Christopher"She hugs me as Makayla watches and rolls her eyes.

"I swear she loves you more than she loves me"She says jokingly while walking away.I follow her into the kitchen setting my stuff down"Now Chris,Call me in jail asking me to come get you and imma leave you ass in there"

Exactly like I expected,my mom was soft and let us get away with anything while Makayla's mom was straight up and let us know."Yeah I know,I'm sorry I have to come bother you guys,things are just to hard in Italy for me"
"Mom his big ass ain't sleeping in my room"

Makaylas mom instantly flicked her on the forehead for cursing.I tried to hold back my laugh as she rubbed the spot in pain"He will be ,that king size bed can't be for only you"Makayla's jaw dropped to the floor.I didn't mind sharing with Makayla as she was a a quite and still sleeper.Makayla took me up to her room and we got settled in.It looked just how I imagined Makayla would have it.

"Ain't no way yo bitch ass said I couldn't stay in here with you"Makayla flops on her bed and starts to go on her phone"Bruh my room is my room,and call me a bitch again see what happen"I laughed as I set my things down

This is kinda yk unimportant but I wanted to show you know all the meeting up and settling in🧌