9.

CHRISTOPHER

Bella whined about some nonsense I really didn't care about.I watched as Makayla and Charlie kackled and shit in the hallway.His bum ass didn't even go here,he goes to some stuck up private school.

"Babyyy I swear you love that little black girl more than me"She folds her arms and pouts.I literally hate her so much"Noo baby why would you think that"I say.Im actually cringing myself out so much right now,I wanna cry.

She looks up at me with what she calls puppy dog eyes,her lip stuck out pouting."Okay Baby"

she goes on yapping about whatever she was yapping about.I watch as Charlie kisses Makayla before walking in the building.She watches him leave in awe waving him goodbye.

She turns around and starting giggling and mess.She actually liked him,and I was stuck with Bella.Why do I do this to myself?I could've just told Bella to back off but I was tryna be petty.

"Alright well I'll see you at the party tonight Bookie bear"She kisses me on the cheek before running off,I wipe it off immediately.I walk up to Makayla and her whole facial expression changes.She has a more annoyed and stern look on her face now,she's still mad.

"Taking me to the party tonight?"

"I don't know,you gone clean yo shit up out my car?"

She walks off.I wish we could just talk like we used to,go back to how it used to be.

(AT THE PARTY)

MAKAYLA

I throw on a black top,some jeans,and a belt I honestly can't remember where I got from.

(Hair included)

I put on my earrings and necklace before leaving the house.We had to be quite because my parents were on the couch watching Tv but me and Chris were told we can't go anywhere like parties until we work out our issue.

We successfully get in the car and he lets out a fat sigh.I look over to see him staring at his phone as it rang,Bella had been calling him. I watch as he hesitantly picks up the phone"Hey baby,what's up?"I sigh and start the car pulling off.

When we pull up to the house,it was already packed.I get out of the car making my way in the house.I step over some girl passed out on the floor slightly laughing to myself.I spot Lucas and Kristen sitting on the steps talking while drinking"Heyyyy"

"Ooooouuu look at you being a bad bitch"Kristen says eyeing me up and down with a grin on her face.I smile hugging her"So this party lame or we finna have some action?"

Lucas shrugged standing up stretching"Gyat Dayum,how long yall been sitting down?"Lucas shrugged once again.Xavier walks up to us dabbing Lucas up. He hugs me and Kristen smiling.Xavier was maybe 6'1,he had waves and grills. He looked like a gangster but he was really respectful and kind.

"Hey lady,how you doing?"he says.Hes always called me lady,but not in a rude way.I like the way he called me lady."I'm doing fine Xavier ,how about you"I shot him a smile,teeth and all.Me and Xavier were as close as me and Kristen.

I decided I would play a game of beer pong even though I literally hated beer.Though I took down every cup.After the game I went into the kitchen for a cup of water just to see Chris and Bella making out on the sink.I clear my throat making them kinda jump and move over for me"Heyyy Kay"Bella says in her annoying tone.

"Makayla"

"Yeah Makayla"She looks at my earrings and cups them with her hands"They're real?"I nod taking my head back so she stops touching my shit."Wow surprised you can afford it"

"Yeah bitch I bought it,just like you bought that ass of yours wanna be Barbie"I say scoffing.I take a sip of my water wanting them to just go away"Woah don't go all ghetto on me"

What the fuck is that supposed to mean

I set down my cup angrily"What the fuck is that"Before I can go on Chris grabs my wrist dragging me into a seperate room where we are alone"Gosh Makayla why do you have to do this?"

"Okay so now I'm the problem"I exclaim.I feel like i'm going crazy right now,maybe it's the beer. Or maybe the shots of Whiskey.Or maybe the weed"YES MAKAYLA FOR FUCKS SAKE IT WAS A JOKE"

"Okay but If I was to beat the dog shit out of her I would've been the bad guy,fuck you Chris"I honestly can't believe him right now.I guess I shouldn't really be surprised.A white person sticking up for another white persons racism,why am I even acting out?

The door opens and we both crack our knecks at it.Bella had been standing at the door way and Chris walked up to her telling her to just let him handle it."Really showing out for your people huh?"

I look at her taking a deep breathe.I really was tryna have a good time but she really won't let me have it."Chris you better set yo girl straight before I do it for you" I say as I take my earrings off setting them on the random dresser in the room."No set me straight,show me how your people get down Monkey"

Lucas brush past them grabbing my things for me.I see Kristen standing in front of everyone tryna get a good angle for the video."The fuck you just say bitch?"

"You heard me Nigger"It wasn't long before I jumped on her.She grabbed my hair so I took my shoe off hitting her in the head with it.I tussle with her all over the floor,knocking stuff over.

I watch in awe as I pull out a bunch of her blonde hair"Ah shit"I say under my laughter.I get up off of the floor stomping that bitch out until I feel a pair of heavy arms pulling me off of her.

"That's enough Kayla"I hear him say in my ear.Almost as if he wasn't mad about me beating the shit out his girl.

Her friends ran up to her picking her up off the floor. I smile at my work,she left with maybe 2 or three knots,a bloody nose,bloody gums,two black eyes,messy hair,at that a bunch of it was missing,and her ear was bit.

A bitch gotta do what a bitch gotta do.