7.

Makayla
I watch as this girl Bella talks Chris's head off.We weren't officially dating really so I couldn't do anything about it but was mad annoying.

She sat with us at lunch and even started to come hang out with us at my house.She talked to damn much and her extensions are past due.

"Chrissy can I have one"she whines holding onto his arm.He hands her a skittle,I let out a slight laugh at her putting on this baby act.

"So are we all going to the party on friday?"I ask the lunch table.They all nod in agreement "Who's throwing it?"I sigh not exactly being able to remember "Uuh some sophomore i'm not sure,I just know they will have goods so"

"What's goods?"Everyone looks at Bella.I don't even know why she's here,Chris obviously doesn't like her"Uh you know like smoke smoke,edibles,depends on what you like"Lucas says shrugging.I nod in agreement,she looks at Chris and pouts her lips.

I roll my eyes,here goes this bullshit"I don't know if my body can take it you know I'm just so small and tiny"

"Well nobody asked you to go so"I snapped at her.Everyone looked at me in shock and she rolled her eyes at me.There was a very known problem between me and Bella,i didn't like her and she didn't like me."Well you know I thought sense Chrissy is going"

"What so that you can tag along and cling onto him like a fucking fingerling,gosh girl learn some self respect"I hear sobs coming from her then she gets up and runs away.Chris looks at me and I shrug,I watch as he chases after her.

"Wait why is he going after her"Kristen says angrily.Honestly I don't know myself"Let him have that bitch if he want to,ain't got shit to do with me"I shrug stabbing my fork into my salad.

On the car ride home it was a silence between us"You know I don't want her right?"he says.He sounded angry in a way,irritated.I ain't do shit to him so I don't know why he got an attitude "I don't care if you do or not"I mutter. At this point him and her were getting on my last nerves.

He always nags to me about being nicer to her and how I should just give her a chance"So if I fuck her you don't care"

"Nigga at this point it seems you already have so be my guess"And then it was quite again.

When we got home there was obviously tension between us as he trailed off upstairs angrily as I sat on the couch sighing.My mom looks between us two back and fourth"Drama"She says smiling.I shake my head no,people are really doing to much.

I text Kristen asking her if we can hang out.

When Kristen pulled up I saw the smoke in the car and immediately jumped in"Bitch I'm too hot to be stressed out about a white man"I say taking a hit. She laughs at me shaking her head"So you finally admit she stressing you?"

I shrug"Bella isn't the issue,fuck her,it's him acting like a little girl and being petty like grow the fuck up"I say before letting the smoke flow out of my mouth and nose.

I don't even know what she got me smoking but it's good"This nigga was like'so it's okay if I fuck her' and bitch at this point BE MY GUESS cause you already following her around like a damn puppy dog"

Alright maybe I was stressed out about it.But I was more mad than stressed cause of the utter disrespect i'm getting from him like he didn't just blow my back out the other night.

"Girl that's why I stopped talking to people for real and just focused on my job and school,cause ain't shit more important than your peace"

She was right,but the sad thing is is that growing up Chris has always been my peace,and if I let that go I don't know what to do.I guess Kristen could see me in deep thought because she held my hand"It's gonna be okay,you're strong so I know you'll make it no matter what"

I love Kristen so much.She was such a good listener and friend and she always told me the truth no matter if it was going to hurt me or not because it's better be told the truth than a lie,especially from your own friend"Thank you Kristy"I say.

We smoke for awhile longer before i'm completely baked and decide to just go inside.She didn't smoke that much because she needed to drive home but I needed a stress reliever so.

Before I walked in my room I heard giggling in the room.I know this man dont got this bitch up in my room.I open the door prepared to see whatever but all I see is him and her on facetime on his laptop.I sigh in relief thanking God I didn't have to see no roast beef.

He completely ignores me as I walk and and start to get changed.I tumble a little laughing at myself.I plop on the bed until I hear her say"Goodnight Chrissy I love you"

He doesn't say it back he just hangs up,shutting his Laptop sighing.Id be stressed too if I was with a bitch who look like a science experimen.

"Are you baked?"He ask.I looked up at him rolling my eyes.I really didn't wanna talk to him.He just stared at me,I could feel him staring"Bru fine be like that if you want to"

Noted:be a bitch cause he said to

I keep scrolling on my phone until I see an instagram notification.Some with the username Heluvsbellysomuch had followed me and even requested to message.I go on the account just to see the same Blonde head who I couldn't stand,Bella.I open the message and instantly bust into laughter

Heluvsbellysomuch

Hey I just wanted to let you know I forgive you.I get if you're jealous because I would be too,you know sense I'm pretty and skinny and Chris is really handsome and stuff.But we can get past that and be friends right?

I throw my phone on the bed hollering in laughter.Chris walks out of the bathroom looking at me confused with a towel around his waist.

damn he look fine,if he won't being an asshole I would give him some

I pick up my phone wiping away a tear"You must be dicking her DOWN if it got her thinking she better than me"He sighs getting dressed.

He turns the light off then climbs in bed sleeping turned the other way.Cant lie that shit kinda hurt.Not her words but going to sleep mad at each other.