6

MAKAYLA

I woke up,the sun blaring in my eyes.I felt something warm under me and looked to see a sleeping shirtless Chris.I really had sex with my childhood bestfriend.I suddenly feel the urge to throw up so I launch out of my bed and into the bathroom.

I start to remember how I was guzzling out of a bottle of Vodka last night.He probably thinks i'm so wierd.I felt my hair being pulled back,his warm body pressing up against my bare back.

I sit on the floor holding my head.Headaches are the worst"Can you hand me the tylenol and my water bottle?"He retrieves the things for me.

I toss the pill in my mouth then taking a sip out of my pink stanley.He sat next to me and patted his lap.I layed my head down on his lap sighing"So uhm I don't know if you remember but we fucked last night"He blurts out after a moment of silence."I remember"

This was an awkward thing to talk about now that we are both sober"Id do it again"I say jokingly.It really wasn't a joke,I would do it all over again"wanna?"I laugh shaking my head.I sit up and look at him"I'm gonna take a shower"

He stands up helping me off of the floor.He rests his hands on my waist,looking down at me"I wasn't loud was I?"

"You were so scared of your parents hearing you that you moaned into a pillow"I laugh at myself.I feel his hands travel to my ass squeezing it"I wanted to hear them though"I push him away smiling.I start to strip out of the little amount of clothes I was wearing which was his shirt and my underwear.

He sat on the toilet as I turned the shower on and climbed in"Lenny texted me"he says going through his phone"You have his number?"

Chris had seemed to want to have nothing to do with Lenny from the start so the last thing I expected was for him to have his number.
"Yeah he said Tell Makayla to answer my calls and text,we need to talk"I look over at him who had a big wide grin.He started typing viciously"Chris please don't make this worse than it already is"

He completely ignores me,still typing.Chris always loved a good argument so he was not going to listen to me.He clears his throat,read to read out his paragraph"I said I'm not sure if you're to slow to realize that she doesn't wanna talk to you or maybe my punches caused a bit of brain damage.You smell like ass when you haven't just came back from being a man whore and you look like a failed ken doll so honestly I wouldn't want to talk to you either.I know it might hurt to know that I'm fucking who you thought was your girl but it's true,we're passed the talk it out stage shit head"

Chris doesn't see this as creating more problems"CHRISTOPHER"He rolls his eyes as he continues scrolling on his phone."I actually can't stand you"I say.

"not what you said last night"

After my shower I heard arguing downstairs.I walk downstairs to see an angry Chris being held back by my dad,then I look and see Lenny at my doorway.

what the fuck is happening right now

He was threatening to press charges against Chris.He can't afford that,well he can but not mentally.I walk downstairs and to Lenny,he gives me a smirk and grabs my hand"Lenny you need to leave,like right now"

I can feel Chris's glare,he ought to kill him.At least I know that's what he thinks he's ought to do.My dad pats his chest"Christopher damnit sit down,i'll handle it"my dad exclaims.

Chris sits at the kitchen island,clearly frustrated.My dad gets in between me and Lenny,in his face.Lenny looks like he's pooping bricks,all of my boyfriends were scared of my dad.

"Now I don't know who you think you are bringing your little scrawny ass up in MY HOUSE like YOU PAY BILLS but Imma tell you right now,walk away son or shits gon get real"My dad was slow to anger,but not when it came to me.

Lenny nearly ran back to his car.I sit with Chris trying to calm him down"What happened"

"Fucker called y-"he cuts himself off taking a breath.My dad grabs onto his shoulder"I get it I really do,but that's your problem Chris.You are so quick to up and fight that you don't give yourself to look at better options to solve the situation "

Not my dad trying to be inspirational.My dad walks away leaving us alone"To early in the morning for this,can we get starbucks?"

And I got my way.It was like a boyfriend version of my dad,giving me everything I wanted.We walked around Target as I sipped on my starbucks,his hand rested in my back pocket."This is cute "I say holding a dress in front of my body.

He bites his lip and puts on a thinking face"Yeah get it" he says.

CHRISTOPHER

Me and Makayla were having a quite moment before we hear someone calling out her name.We look over and great it's his Lorax looking head ass."Wow great to see you guys"

Dont you got trees to go speak for big head?

I laugh at my own thought as they chit chat"Alright well me and Makayla have places to be,by clinton"I grab the cart and Makayla and I start to walk off,I really didn't care what they were talking about.

"It's Charlie"I hear him mutter under his breath.

I try my best to not think about him or bring him up but he just looks so ugly that I can't help it"Man that orange cat look dumb as hell,why do you talk to him"She knew immediately who I was talking about."Chris please,he's just a friend"

"That's what you said about me"I say under my breath.She slaps my arm slightly rolling her eyes.After a few moments of silence she gasps"Christopher Lorenzo Lombardi,are you jealous?"She says with a grin on her face.

I am in fact jealous,but never was I to admit that."No i'm just saying he's ugly"I say trying to hide my very obvious problem with their relationship"Awww Chris it's okay,I won't leave you"

"Cause you know damn well he can't fuck you like me"I say with a smirk.

After shopping for awhile we go back to the house to see Kristen in the front yard.Makayla knocks on her window and watches as it rolls down,smoke spilling out of the car"Sorry I was waiting for you guys to get back,why the fuck you won't at school?"

I look at my phone and realize that it was wednesday.Damn we really missed a whole day.

This was a filler to just add some beef between Chris and Lenny,also with Charlie.

Also y'all might hate me for the upcoming drama but like who cares😛