🥀Episode -15🥀

Episode -15🥀

Paris trip -2

2 day's later

Author pov

suga today Also went to met the client And he Left Very early today Also and Jiyoo was really sad 🥺🥺🥺 because Today also her dad Left for work And not giving her much Time so she eat her breakfast because she understood not to trouble y/n much because y/n was Also living like her only in The hotel room all day being bored and seeing tv and playing some games with her and then being bored And than fall asleep so Jiyoo came up with an Idea and told
y/n About it

Jiyoo-"y/nieeeee let's not get bored today also ok so let's go outside And then go to shopping too "

Y/n-"Ohh shopping And going outside but suga said don't go anywhere "

Jiyoo-"Ohh about dad i have an Idea we Will call him And say ok then we will go ok how's that because we are informing dad and then only going outside right "

Y/n-"yeah that's sounds good wait let me call suga "

Jiyoo-"okayyyyyyy "
*Then Y/n called Suga But suga don't pick up the call because His phone was switched off*

Y/n-"aygoooo baby suga is not picking up the call because His phone is switched off "

Jiyoo-"Ohh okay then message dad ok But we Will go outside because I think dad's is in meeting so he is not picking up his call okay message soon y/n And then we Will get ready And go ok "
*Then y/n thought for sometime And seeing Jiyoo being so much eagerly to go outside she gave in it's Just going outside for sometime only right and suga Will receive the message also right then no worries right thinking for sometime y/n Messaged suga And hoping that suga Will read the message soon*

Y/n mind -"it's Just going outside for sometime only Right suga will not be angry right "

Y/n-"yess yess let's get ready Baby i done messaging suga"

Jiyoo-"yesssuuuu "
*Then y/n and Jiyoo got ready together and left outside to seeing around the new country*

Few moments later

Jiyoo-"y/neeeeeee buy me ice cream pleaseuu 😋😋😋"

Y/n-"ohh ice cream okay let's go And buy "
*Seeing around the new country y/n and Jiyoo
done some shopping too And now there going back to hotel But Jiyoo saw the Ice cream parlour and wanted it showing with puppy eye's which y/n can't resist And then both went to buy the Ice cream*

Y/n-"Hello"

Staff -"Hello yess mam what do you want"

Y/n-"so which flavour you want baby"

Jiyoo-"Hmmmm i want butter scotch 😋😋😋"

Y/n-"yess 1 butter scotch and 1 chocolate ice 😋😋😋"

Staff -"oh okay Here we go you're 1 chocolate ice And 1 butter scotch 😋😋😋"

Y/n-"thank you so much "

Staff -"most welcome mam and hope you have a beautiful day ahead and don't forget to come again "

Y/n-"you too have a beautiful day ahead and yess thank you And we will Come back again soon "
*Then Y/n And Jiyoo went Both went outside of the Ice cream parlour happily and then There came across a park and thought to seat in park bench And enjoy There ice cream*

Y/n-"How's the ice cream baby"

Jiyoo-"yessuuuu it's really really good "

Y/n-"That's good Baby you like it "