🥀Episode -19🥀(part-3)

Episode -19-3🥀

Y/n-"what's so urgent Suga let's stay a bit longer see it's getting dark and so Much beautiful "

Suga-"No I can't stay here any longer it's urgent"

Y/n-"urgent what happened do you wanna use washroom or something Like that hmmm "
*y/n chuckled And Y/n tease Suga because she knows why he was being so much urgent But she wants to play hard And tease him it's fun*

Suga-"y/nnnnnn don't tease me or else later it would be you who would suffer "
*Hearing Suga word's y/n gulped down because seeing suga smirk 😏😏😏 And smirk eyes 🍯🍯🍯 eyes y/n really understood she was playing with fire so she immediately got her innocence self and her Innocent puppy eye's and said in confusing Baby tune In which anyone would melt Then why not our Suga*

Y/n-"ohh then what would you do now "
*Cute pout and puppy eye's 😙😙😙*

Suga-"i know what should I do but now here"

Y/n-"Ohh then wher-"
*Y/n word's was cut off by Suga who immediately took her in a bridal style making her shock And started walking through the beautiful cherry blossom path which lead's them back to there car and he made y/n stand and Then open the car door for her And y/n settle down and Then closing the car door immediately Suga also settled down in the driving seat and started driving the car*

Y/n-"where's are we going Sug-"
*Y/n was confused once again and try to ask Suga that where was Suga taking her And where's are There going But her words was stuck in her throat only after Suga peck her lips And Then concerned back on driving making her speechless and melt down with his actions*

Suga -"we are going Home Mrs Suga so shhh and let me concentrate on the driving because you're lips are my biggest distraction"

Y/n-"..........😳😳😳"
*Y/n was Still shocked From the peck And now His words are making her go crazy Like the butterflies in her stomach was going crazy and she was lefted stunned and speechless don't know what to say or do while suga was seeing
y/n from Time to time in between the driving and was slowly chuckling to himself seeing y/n state that with Just a peck she was speechless then what would happen if he would kiss her for real like that Day would she would faint and Just the thought about all of it and y/n reactions was making Suga crazy because how naive and innocent she was that she don't even know how to kiss But it's ok Suga would teach her till she become Pro in All those things But the naive And Innocent y/n was something else that Suga wanna keep her to himself and don't wanna share her to anyone*

Suga-"we are here"
*Y/n train's of thoughts was interrupted by Suga who was already out of the car and already opened her side door too and when y/n Just stepped out and in no second Suga took her in his arms in bridal style leaving her once again in shock And for not falling down she immediately hold on His shoulder and circled her small arm's around him And Suga was Just seeing all this smiling secretly at her cute actions*

y/n-"Suga put me down i can wal-"
*y/n words was cut off by Suga who pecked her lip's making her Stop talking and looked at her with smirking and Naughty eyes*

Suga-"But i wanna carry my beautiful bride"
*y/n Just looked away with his actions and words are doing lot's of thing's to her which she can't explain and Suga chuckled at her actions and started walking inside the House but y/n don't want to embarassed herself Infront of the family*

y/n-"And Suga Jiyoo is at hom-"
*y/n words again cut off by Suga who again pecked her lip's stopping her From talking but
y/n was not someone who gives up easily*

y/n-"But suga There is mom dad too in home what will there think put me down Sug-"
*This time again her word's was cut off by Suga who again pecked her lip's stopping her From talking And stopped in his track And Said*