🥀Episode -10🥀

Episode -10🥀

Author pov 
Suga was stil driving the car he don't said y/n were he is taking her And after a while he stop the car And got off from the car and y/n was about to open the car door But suga quickly open the door for y/n And y/n got off the car
and the first thing she saw was

"🌸🌸🌸 BEAUTIFUL CHERRY BLOSSOM
PARK CHERRY 🌸🌸🌸"

Y/n-"wow 😍😍😍 this place is so beautiful"
*Y/n looked at Suga And Then looked at the park*

Suga-"you like it" *Suga looked at y/n And asked* "it's My And Jinee favourite place And I propose her here only"

Y/n-"really 😍😍😍" *y/n smiled and asked and Suga also smiled back and nodded his head And Then both seat in the chair under a tree it's really quite and beautiful there and then y/n looked at suga who is Just starting blankly at something with tearly eyes And then y/n placed her hand on suga shoulder and gently shake him*

Y/n-"Are you okay Suga"
*Looked at suga worriedly*

Suga-"yess I am okay Suga"
*Wipped off His tears*

Y/n-"suga do you mind telling me what do you like the most about Jinee"
*Suga turned towards y/n hearing her word's while looking at her with shocked face*

Suga-"I Love everything About her But i like one thing about her the most is kindness And care for the other people" *Suga smiled at himself*

Y/n-"oh that's why even i admired her Very much" *smile at suga*

Suga-"But why you admire her Infact you should be angry at her because of her you got in this second marriage and you should take care of Jiyoo even if you don't want to"
*Suga said while smiling sadly*

Y/n-"no never I will never be angry at Jinee because whatever i listened and heard from your parents about Jinee and the main thing whatever i listened about her from you Just made me admired her even More because I Just think I missed the chance of meeting such a sweet kind soul And i Just keep thinking how can god be so cruel to Just break this small sweet family And take away the sweet soul"
*Y/n smile sadly and immediately hugged Suga and suga also hugged her back tightly And started crying and y/n Just Patted his back and try to calm him down*

Suga-"Thanks y/n thank you for everything"
*suga cried And hugged y/n more tightly
And y/n Just calm him down while patting his back and hugging him back*

Y/n-"it's okay suga everything will be alright don't cry please don't cry"
*Then after sometime Suga calm down and then both broke the hug and y/n smiled teasing And looked at suga And wipe off his tears and pinch His nose*

Y/n-"you really love her right"

Suga-"yess"

Y/n-"she is your first love right"

Suga-"yess"
*Seeing so much sincerely in suga eyes and Love towards Jinee broken down y/n's heart into millions pieces but she smile at him not showing that she is broken from inside And she thought suga will never love her the way he has Once loved Jinee after all it's suga's first love*

Y/n-"I wish you could Love me the way you Once loved Jinee But i know that's is Impossible I know"
*Y/n wrispered to herself*

Suga-"Did you say something Y/n"

Y/n-"no no i don't say anything it's Just  i am saying see it's started raining so let's go"
*Y/n stood up And started crying hard And then Left from there And suga don't understand what happened to y/n and Then he also ran after her And Then suga came after her And saw she was shaking from the heavy rain But he don't know the real reason that y/n was shaking because she was crying really hard And Suga took off his coat and wrap it around y/n and when y/n felt suga was near him she immediately wiped away her tears And calm herself down And she thanks in her mind for the rain because of rain Suga would never find the difference between rain and tears And y/n turned around And saw Suga*