🥀Episode -11🥀

Episode -11🥀

Next Morning

Author pov
Suga wake up early And got all ready for going to the company And then he came downstairs to eat the breakfast And head off to the company because it's a very Big day for suga and he really prepared and work hard for it from Last few week's And y/n know how much hard worker he is beside already being the CEO of the company and y/n was already awake early Just like suga to make breakfast for him And wish him best of luck to This deal to come True And she was humming her favourite song And was continue making the breakfast

Suga-"good morning y/n"
*Y/n immediately turned around and smiled at suga because this is the first time Suga ever wished him the greetings and y/n was very happy And smiling widely at Suga*

Y/n-"good morning to you too Suga come and have a seat and have the breakfast I am almost done with it"
*Y/n started preparing the table And suga came across and seat in the dinning table smiling widely looking at y/n and smiling Just like y/n*

Y/n-"Here Have your breakfast"
*Y/n finished setting the table and seat down across Suga*

Suga-"Thank you"
*Suga started eating the breakfast And y/n was very happy because it's the first time suga ever having the breakfast which is made by y/n*

Y/n-"By the way Best of luck Suga for your presentation and fighting my best wishes are with you always and I am sure you will win the project" *smile*

Suga-"Thank you thank you so much y/n I was Very nervous from the morning that since it's a very Big project But after your best wishes and your cheerful words I am little bit relaxed now thank you y/n thank you so much"
*Full gummy smile*

Y/n-"it's alrigh-"
*But Y/n words was cut off by a voice and both Suga and Y/n looked at that direction and it was none other than suga mom and suga dad but with a very tension up faces both has the Same tensed up looks in both of there faces*

Suga-"what happened mom dad is everything alright"

Y/n-"yess mom dad tell us what happened why are you both looking tensed"

Suga Mom-"it's it's Jiyoo"

Suga-"what happened to Jiyoo"
*Suga immediately stood up after hearing Jiyoo name and he came towards his parents And y/n followed him and both stood right infront of them*

Suga dad-"Don't take tension Suga it's Just Jiyoo had a fever from this morning and we were there only taking care of her and we both don't tell you about her fever because we don't want you to become more tensed and that too you have a big presentation today s-"
*But Suga dad's words was cut off by Suga*

Suga-"DAD PLEASE STOP IT PLEASE And the presentation is not important to me More than Jiyoo And mom how can you even hide it from me you know Jiyoo is My whole world And Jiyoo is My everything and if something happened to her i can't leave without her you know it right than how can you"
*Suga Left from There leaving all the three persons stunned And y/n was Very happy and sad at the sametime because y/n was sad that Suga talked like that to his parents And Y/n was happy from Inside seeing so much of his father love towards Jiyoo*

Time Skip

Author pov
All four of them suga dad, suga mom, suga and y/n is currently seating in the living room And was all tensed because suga was seating with Jiyoo in his lap And she was asleep and she was looking like a cute Angel while hugging her dad tightly Like she never want to let go of him anywhere

Suga dad-"so what will you do now suga"

Suga Mom-"yess what will you do suga Jiyoo will not leave you see she is sleeping in your arms And her fever is little better because of you suga and if you go away from her she will be restless and keep crying and asking for you only so what
Will you do now"