Chapter 15

The Mikaelson's were shocked watching everything that has happened in Zoe's life after her and Dom took off to the Dominican Republic. First was Zoe driving under a truck that was on fire, then believing Letty died, killing the person who killed her, Dom getting arrested and served 25 years in a maximum security prison, breaking Dom out of prison and becoming wanted, to meeting Vince in Rio, getting kidnapped, then escaping, running from the DSS agents, assembling a team to rob the dude who runs Rio for $11 Million each, Vince dying, stealing the vault from the police station, settling down in Spain with Dom Mia and Brian, finding out Letty was alive, going to London to get her back, finding out she doesn't remember anything, stopping a tank, getting Letty back, stopping Owen Shaw who kidnapped Mia on a big ass plane which caught fire, getting their records clean and going back to LA, Deckard Shaw getting revenge and blowing up their house, Hobbs in the hospital, working with Mr Nobody, rescuing Ramsey, going to Abu Dhabi, driving the prince's Porsche through 3 buildings, confronting Deckard, fighting to keep God's eye, Hobbs breaking out of the hospital to help them, Dom almost dying after fighting Deckard, Letty remembering, Deckard getting arrested then breaking out calling a truce with the team and admitting he has a soft spot for Zoe, the team coming to love him like family, reuniting with Jakob, fighting with him for a bit before convincing him to come home and to where they all are now. Beacon Hills, California.

Deciding not to rebuild their house was a hard decision for the Toretto's but the place was holding them back, to many memories was making it hard to move forward for them, so they decided to settle somewhere else. Beacon Hills California, the whole team decided to move there (apart from Hobbs because of his job), live together and be a normal family well as normal as they can get for a bunch of racers all in the know about the supernatural considering the youngest member of the family is supernatural.

The house they bought was in the woods so they have their privacy to do whatever they please also a lot of escapes in case it's needed and also being near the woods in case Zoe loses control although she does have an anchor you never know. Plus the 17 year old Toretto fell in love with it seeing how big the garage was.

The house was white, three stories, an outdoor swimming pool, a huge garden, two 5 car garage with space to work on the cars still, 2 lounge rooms one on the first floor the others on the second, training room, 10 bedrooms (Zoe, Dom and Letty, Brian and Mia, Han and Gisele, Jakob, Tej, Roman, Deckard, Ramsey and Hobbs has a room even though he doesn't live there it's for when he stays over), 3 guest bedrooms just in case, 2 kitchens (first and second floor) 2 dining rooms (first and second floor), 12 bathrooms, there's a bar room and more.

Once Zoe picked out her room and unpacked most of her stuff wanting to paint it and add decorations yet she decided to go for a walk, walking downstairs dressed in grey shorts, an oversized black nike t-shirt and nike socks, with the crescent moon necklace Jack got her, Leon's chain she hasn't take off for since he died, hoop earrings, mascara and lip gloss her only makeup, she puts on her black and white converse high tops, about to walk out the door before a voice stops her

"Where are you going?" Jakob asks with his arms crossed Deckard standing next to him

"For a walk" Zoe responds with a duh look

"We'll come with you" Deckard states about to walk out the door till Zoe places a hand on his chest stopping him

"I don't need bodyguards I can protect myself" she states flashing her eyes

The Toretto and Shaw man shares a look before reluctantly nodding "Fine, just be careful hunters are everywhere" Jakob states with a worried look on his face

"Yeah, yeah" Zoe responds rolling her eyes not at all worried knowing a hunter hasn't got shit on her

"The fact she's not even worried" Marcel says chuckling