# 98 - Di Angelos Plus

Maria Di Angelo knew about the mythology world from Hades. Because he told her the moment he found out she was pregnant with Bianca. Since he was worried about her safety and the baby's safety.

When Nico was 3 years old and Bianca was 5 years old. Nico and Bianca befriended a Ghost. When they told their Mother about the ghost she told them that the ghost is an imaginary friend which they believed. The ghost was told by Hades personally to not tell his kids that she's a ghost but to add on the lie that she is their imaginary friend. Whenever Nico or Bianca used their demigod powers unknowingly. Maria, Hades, and the Ghost covered it up with an convincing lie.

Maria didn't want Bianca and Nico to know about the demigod world yet because they were still hiding from Zeus and Monsters. She was afraid that if they regularly used their demigod powers. It could a attract unwanted attention that would lead Zeus and Monsters to them.

The Ghost that was befriended by the Di Angelo siblings was a young teenage girl that goes by the name Winifred Annesley. She was born in 1603 and died in 1616 at the age of 13 she was sacrificed. Her parents were very paranoid, crazy, and religious Catholics. The Leptospirosis epidemic was going around and her parents thought that if they sacrificed her to God they would be saved from the epidemic. Her parents died 10 days later after they killed her from the Leptospirosis epidemic. Her parents are in the fields of punishment because not only did they kill their only child but they also sacrificed 12 more kids and young teenagers to God to save themselves. The Di Angelos call Winifred 'Winnie'. She has bright red hair and pale violet-blue eyes. She has pale skin and a lot of freckles.

Nico still talks to Winifred. She told him that she was his and Bianca's Ghost friend when they were little before their memories were erased.