𝐌𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫 | 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐬

(𝐀/𝐍): 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 "𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

(𝐀/𝐍): 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 "𝐀 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥." 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨! :)

❃❃❃

A month had passed since you and Speirs almost kissed, if that's even what was about to happen. You weren't sure at this point, maybe he was just caught up in the moment. Either way, neither of you had mentioned it since.

You sat in your foxhole beside Joe Liebgott and George Luz, preparing to push into Foy. You were dreading it. A lot of good men could get killed. You could get killed. You shook away the pestering thoughts and loaded your M1 between your legs.

"Hey (y/n), got a smoke?" Liebgott asked sitting across from you.

"Joe, what do you think? I don't smoke remember." Your eyes were still fixed on loading your weapon.

"Damn. I thought maybe you got some on the last drop. my nerves are killin' me." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Sorry, I gave them to Luz yesterday. Ask him." you motioned to George who was asleep next to you.

"George." Joe kicked him awake. He opened his eyes suddenly.

"Thanks for waking me up you shit head." George said groggily while stretching his arms.

"Have any good dreams?" You looked over at him playfully.

"As a matter of fact I had a horrible nightmare. I was in a cold forest laying in some dank hole in the earth." He looked around jokingly. "Damn it; it was real along." He shrugged.

You chuckled while shaking your head. George loved to make you laugh.

"Yea yea ha ha, you got any smokes? Im all out." Liebgott asked.

"Lieb. If I had any smokes, you'd see them In my mouth already." George replied sarcastically.

"Need a smoke?" Speirs appeared above your foxhole. He extended his cigarette pack out to Liebgott. You all stared up at him.

Liebgott reluctantly excepted his offer. "Thank you sir." Speirs crouched down to light his cig.

"You must be real desperate to take a smoke from ol' Captain Speirs here." Luz laughed.

Speirs turned his head and shot daggers at Luz. George stopped laughing.

He cleared his throat. "Sargeant (L/n). Can I talk to you for a minute?" He extended his hand and pulled you out of the hole.