𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 | 𝐉𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐛𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭

𝐀𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐟𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫

❃❃❃

You rummaged through the upper cabinets looking for medical supplies, standing on your tip toes.

"Hey doll." You felt arms wrap around your waist from behind.

You grinned to yourself before spinning around to see Joe Liebgotts adorable face.

"Hi Joe." You smirked as you placed your hands around his neck.

"You busy?" He asked.

"Yes actually, I'm looking for extra supplies before we ship off to Belgium."

"Ahhh forget about that we still have a couple days to prepare. Let's just pretend we're in Europe for fun huh?" He picked you up and placed you on the counter in front of him, planting kisses on your neck.

"Joooeee" you giggled through the sweet kisses. "As much as I'd love to play make believe with you I can't, we're running low on supplies and I need the reinforcements for treating the men."

He stopped and looked at you. "You're right I'm sorry, I just missed you. Anything I can do to help?"

"Yes, I can't reach the bandages up on the top cabinet." You pointed.

"Shorty." He joked while reaching for the bandages and handing them to you.

"Leave me alone." You chuckled while bumping him with your hip.

"Hey now I haven't seen you in 3 days...I need my (y/n) time." He pouted while leaning on the counter next to you.

"Your (y/n) time huh?" You laughed as you packed your med kit.

"Yea, I feel like I never get to see you anymore. Plus when I do it's always in secret." He put up quotation marks with his fingers.

"Well you know the rules Joe. No fraternization. We could get discharged and that's a risk I'm not willing to take. So if you want your (y/n) time it'll have to be in private for now" You looked over at him.

"You're right you're right. How come you're always the smart one of the two of us?" He took the Med kit out of your hands to gain your attention.

"You're smart babe...you just don't think before you speak sometimes." You laughed.

"Hey hey hey I do so think. Like watch this." He placed his hands on your jawline. "You're the most beautiful woman in the Airborne." He grinned.

"Joe...I'm the only woman in the Airborne." You chuckled. "But I'll take the compliment because you're cute."