𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐧 | 𝐄𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐞

(𝐀/𝐍): 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬

(𝐀/𝐍): 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥/𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭... 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒆𝒆!

❃❃❃

"May I come in?" You knocked on the door which was halfway open.

You were assigned to the 101st Airborne as a replacement combat medic. It was D-day plus six, and you felt like an outsider looking in.

The fact that Easy Company was already down a medic after only six days in combat did frighten you, but you knew this was your divine calling.

"Come in." You heard a monotone voice. "Ill be right with you." the man said as he tended to a leg wound. The Aide Station was filled with sleeping bodies of men resting off their injuries.

"Oh, let me help." You removed your helmet, holding it under your arm as you handed him bandages from the side table.

"Thank you." He nodded. He couldn't help but notice your immense beauty. The way your long brunette hair laid over your shoulder, complementing your uniform. He stared at you for a few seconds too long.

you looked at him curiously before he shook it off and continued his duty.

"What was that about?" You thought to yourself.

You stood to the side as he finished stitching the area.

"You must be Doc (L/n)." He wiped his hands before extending one out to you. "Im Eugene Roe."

You shook his hand. "Pleasure to meet you Eugene."

He grinned ever so slightly. "So do you have any prior medical experience?" He started washing the medical utensils on the table in front of him.

You sat your helmet down and joined in to help next to him. "Yes actually. I was attending college to obtain my nursing degree, and then Hitler invaded Europe and well, now I'm here." You looked around the room.