Chapter 2 - Make It Right

Next day morning when Jungkook gets up, he found nurse was catering to her routine duties.

"Good morning, how are you feeling today?" she asked with a smile.

"How come I am on bed? I think I fainted."

"Huh, I came and you were sleeping soundly so did not disturbed you. Am I missing something?"

"Yes, I was standing there last night and then I...."

"No, you were lying in your bed. You must be dreaming."

Why Jungkook feel it is not a dream or a nightmare if words are put correctly. Because his jaw line is hurting badly. He moved his jaw line side to side once to confirm it.

"No, I am sure. I must be having blood traces here." he points side of his lips.

"What? There is nothing there." Nurse chuckles.

"No?" Jungkook raises one of his eyebrows

"Not a drop."

"Then why is it hurting."

"Do you want to see a doctor?"

"No, please no doctor, no doctor." Jungkook is tired of doctor's visitations. He requested, "Can I get a mirror?"

"Sure, I will bring." and she leaves room to bring mirror.

Jungkook start analysing yesterday's incident in his head. He was sure he fainted in those arms again. He was sure there was a little girl named "Angel" who was hiding under his bed and cutest dog tracking her. Then enters that ethereal face. Must be a dream then.

"Exquisite face like that one can exist only in dreams. My head must be playing tricks with me. Such spectacular face with such an evil mind is not possible. How come my jaw is hurting then?" he murmurs.

"Here is your mirror." nurse handles him a small pocket mirror.

Jungkook check himself specially on the jaw where it is hurting. Nurse was correct, there were no traces of blood. Jungkook wishes to meet all of them in real life as his mind is convinced to be a dream of his. He specially wants to meet the man with angelic charms from his dreams. Jungkook is proud of his imagination which in her thought is ascended straight from heaven. Although his jaw is going against his conviction by paining unceasingly.

Suddenly, he recollects almond shaped dark brown eyes. It is impossible to dream same eyes twice. If it is right at first instant, then yesterday night scenario is not a dream. It just adds to his confusion especially when he recalls that handsome face. He is not able to shake off that face no matter how hard he tries.

Jungkook turn his head to nurse who is busy in arranging his meds. He decided to find out himself without discussing to anyone. How? He is still working on that. Now he is extremely suspicious of everybody around him.

*******

Next morning Tae was brisk walking in his large room, Angel sleeping on bed. He hardly slept yesterday night. The room is quite spacious with grey sofas on one side and a large bed on another side. Between these two there is the slider to balcony. The walls are a combination blue and light grey colours akin to his taste. Not very extravagantly decorated but every corner of room is sparkling with the personal choices of Tae. Another corner is covered with musical instruments which he plays every night while practising. His saxophone, his violin and his piano are part of his life since younger days. The last corner has his most imperative possessions - photographs of his parents and of all those who he considers as his family. It includes Angel, Tanie, a teenage girl, his friends and newest frame have Jungkook's picture.