Chapter 3 - Butterfly

24-year-old rushes through the corridor of his music company to reach home. Everyone bowing to him in respect and surprised because this is the first time, they saw him in such urgency. He is mostly laid-back, easy-going kind of guy who takes things slowly albeit carefully.

15 minutes back he was talking to his house manager Jhope.

"Hobi hyung, I am little busy with Namjoon hyung. Can we talk later?"

"Yoongi is here."

"How come he is here? He was in US."

"It seems that he had a talk with Angel yesterday." Jhope paused waiting for reply.

"So? I mean they video chat almost daily."

"Seems like she blurted your little rendezvous with Jungkook."

"Oh No....no...no..no, this is bad hyung. He will never accept Jungkook in that case."

"He is fuming. Looks like boy's days in this mansion is over."

Wrinkles formed on forehead of that handsome face, lights in his eyes are diminishing, breathes unevenly with Marathon, mind encircling with only motto how to save Jungkook from Yoongi. He knows how much his Yoongi hyung adores him. For him Tae against the whole world, his love for his Taebear in undeniably beyond limits. This could be the end of Jungkook. He needs to stop it before it gets too late.

Tae is falling short of ideas on how to stop Yoongi hyung from being a monster to Jungkook who has already suffered so much. Not much later he was standing at door of Jungkook's room rubbing his hands together and praying to control the situation successfully which he highly doubts. He can hear Yoongi's wrath falling upon Jungkook. He knows he must do something substantial to save the boy again. With a refresh of an idea, his quickly writes something in his hand.

"Yoongi hyung, what a surprise? You were coming next week I guess."

Tae opens the door which was loosely shut. Scene inside room was not great in any sense. Dr. Jin standing beside Jungkook, his hands on his shoulder trying to stop Yoongi. Jungkook sitting on his bed silently, heads down and Yoongi as usual shouting with his lungs.

Familiar voice forces Jungkook to elevate his head instantly. He is seeing Tae first time in day light. The person is gorgeous like heaven. He forgets to blink. He can see the shining person in front of him like one sees the path when dust clears. He is ethereal like an imagination of a skilled painter. Every feature is carved by God Himself. His milky white complexion, pink luscious lips, slender button nose, sharp jaw lines and the familiar almond shaped dark brown eyes, everything is oomph. With curvy figure male is a walking seducer straight from book on Kamasutra. He forgets that he is been scolded by Yoongi. Dr. Jin caught him in his reverie. He pinches him slightly but Jungkook brushes it like mosquito bite. Dr. Jin smirked and pinches his arm harder this time bringing him to reality.

"Don't get embarrassed, it happens to all of us, all the time when Tae is around."

"huhhh uhh"

"What are you whispering Jin and Tae do not interrupt me. This guy is leaving mansion today, bl**dy thankless."

Jungkook came to reality and tries to get down from bed.

"Wait Jungkook!" Tae stops him.

The sound of his name felt like temple bells to Jungkook. His heart is pacing, louder and faster. Reason unknown but he wishes to hear his name again in that melodious voice of ecstasy. He listened him all nights and has his own bit of imagination how his name will sound in that voice. Now, when it's happening, it is like a dream.