Chapter 4 - My Universe

"Shall I do it." Taehyung asked

"Yes!"

"Are you sure? It will be painful."

"I can handle, please be quick."

*************

12 hours ago, post breakfast around 10 am in morning, Jungkook requested three things from Jhope.

First, he need permission to go out which he gets immediately because he is not captured here. If he wants to leave, he can. He is healed physically, mentally, and emotionally. Although Jhope never thought it would be so early. He is fond of Jungkook, it's hurting him. But he has no dominance to stop him. It was astounding for Jhope because Jungkook wants to leave when Taehyung is coming back to Korea same evening. Secondly, Jungkook asked a drop to nearby bus station. Nearest public transport is around a kilometre from mansion and Jungkook cannot walk that much. The last request was kind of intriguing for Jhope questioning 'why?' in his mind. However, he was instructed to fulfil all demands of Jungkook so he gave Taehyung's one of the shirts. He assumed may be Jungkook needs to wear it since they both are having same size.

Jhope was exasperated with Jungkook when he left mansion without saying Goodbye. He never imagined Jungkook to be so thankless. It pains him but if someone wants to leave, he has no right. Whole day he missed him. When Angel queried about him, he had to make an excuse. Soon she will know. He is annoyed that Jungkook did not even care for the little girl. A droplet of tear appears in corner of his left eye which he wipes hiding from Angel. So many questions encircling in his mind, all painting Jungkook in negative picture. Was Min Yoongi correct when he declared Jungkook ungrateful being? Jhope is missing Yoongi who is again on business trip. Was his judgement so wrong?

Between all those chaos in his brain, he welcomed Taehyung in evening.

"So, how was your trip Tae."

"It was fantastic Hobi hyung, you must have seen ARMY, they all were cheering for me. Standing on that stage in front of ARMY is best thing in my life. How is Jungkook? I forgot to ask you. I have been so busy with travelling today." Tae asked, Angel playing in his lap.

This was one more reason for Jhope's anger. In past week whenever he has spoken with Taehyung, Taehyung always asks about welfare of Jungkook like any other family member.

Taehyung face drops when Jhope informed him about Jungkook leaving mansion without even saying goodbye. Jhope keep on blabbering taking out his anger whereas Taehyung was quiet. There has a pinching pain in his heart. He was hopeful when he will return, he will talk to bunny boy with his heart's content. He is gloomy, longing to meet him but why? In last week multiple times in a day, he used to think about Jungkook, he wishes to talk to him, see him. He heard how Angel is finishing her homework with Jungkook and admired him for the way he is handling his daughter like his own. Whenever he facetimed with Angel, she talks only about Papa 2, her new toy. It all made him anxious and excited. He wants to experience that bunny smile with glittering doe eyes again and wishes to be a part of his life like a friend. Sadly, he is gone forever.

******

Finally, sun sets. All workers in the mansion are either gone home or retire to their service quarters except guard on night duty at gate. Someone limping coming from the dark pathway ending at mansion. Clothes soiled, injuries on hands, face bruised clutching a shopping bag in his right hand. It was dark, guard can only see a human figure and his glittery doe eyes from CCTV.

"Who?" he asked after opening gate a bit.

"Jungkook, I went out today, remember."

"Wait, let me ask sir."