𝐅𝐓 | 𝟏𝟒

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

SEVY🫐💕. ₇₁₃-₉₈₂ - ₃₈₆₄
☇ ⁵⁷⁸𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌                 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 ✆

were ok, amazyn. youn gotta keep dogin me. ian mad at chu, if you need my help im right hea.

SEVN STOOD AT the corner store as he watched two girls fight over a bag of chips. Nasir stood by his side as he also watched. "Ghetto ass Houston bitches." He shook his head.

Sevn leaned against the wall, "Go break that shit up," He told nobody in particular.

"Nawl, let them hoes squabble it out." Zamiere laughed. "Fightin' over a bag of chips is wild."

"They not fightin' over no chips.." Sevn sighed as started walking towards the parking lot. He threw his hood over his head as he walked up to Aries.

"Hey Sev," She looked over at him. "Why you all pouting fa?" She took a bite from the Mexican corn on the cob snack — Aries had just bought it from the guy walking down the street ringing his bell.

"Where you get that from?" Sevn asked.

Aries ran one finger through her bob she had just gotten freshly done, "Somewhere."

"And that's why yo' hair look a mess." He said.

"You look a mess, ugly." She clapped back, taking another bite of her corn. "What's the attitude fa? why you ain't ever smiling forreal?"

"I am," He leaned against a car.

"Barely," She licked the tip of her finger. "My daddy always said always smile 'cause life too short."

Her dad was Peezy, he was shot and killed when Aries was a young girl. She still remember her mom telling her that he wasn't coming home. She missed him alot sometimes.

Sevn looked over at her, "Ion gotta attitude." He said once again, "Just a lil irritated."

"You always irritated!" Another person from the block joined in their conversation. "You living to good fa' you to be walkin 'round mad at the world."

"Don't give a fuck," Sevn said simply.

Tk walked over to them, "I'm fixin ta go to this function tonight. You wan go?"