𝐅𝐓 | 𝟐𝟗

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟺 𝙰𝙼

AMAZYN SCROLLED THROUGH her phone, looking at her Instagram timeline, randomly liking things as Sevn sat next to her, putting bows in Quinci's hair.

"Why red and black?" Quinci asked curiously, reaching up to touch her hair.

"Fa the Rockets." Sevn wiped his hands on the towel he had wrapped around her shoulders. "Go grab yo' shirt so I can help put it on."

As she ran off to find her shirt Amazyn quickly turned to face Sevn, she had snapped her neck over so fast Sevn heard it crack. "You good?"

She held up her phone, "Bri had twins?"

"Yea, twin boys." Sevn had been known she was pregnant with twins, he had gone over to her and Boonie's house a few weeks ago to borrow something from Boonie when he found out.

Amazyn poked out her bottom lip, "They identical? That's so cuteee."

"Think so," Sevn put all of Quinci's bows into the box they had come out of. "What's so cute 'bout an accidental baby?"

"Accidental?" She turned her phone off, "How you know them babies accidents?"

"You'n plan ta' have twins." He reasoned, "One of them niggas was unexpected, ion care how you try to paint it."

Amazyn rolled her eyes, "Why you gotta be so damn negative all the time?"

Sevn laughed, "How? It's just the truth."

"That's ain't the truth." She laughed with him.

"Amazyn, stop." He tossed the box of bows down to the floor before standing up. "Dats coo that they got twins doe. Boonie been wanting a son."

Amazyn stood up from the bed and then looked at Sevn, "I want a son."

Sevn looked her up and down before shrugging, "Go adopt one then. You'n need my help wit' that."

She smacked her lips and walked out of the room, "Loser activities. You 'posed to support me."

Sevn followed after her, "How 'bout you go talk to yo' momma first befo' tryna become one."

"I'm waiting on you." Amazyn came up with her excuse pretty quickly, "You posed to come wit' me."

"Lessgo na." He walked into the kitchen with her.