𝐅𝐓 | 𝟐𝟒

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟺:𝟺𝟾 𝙿𝙼

↳ 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘺𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 & 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 ↲

—❝THIS BITCH IRRAY, Amazyn sucked on her braces as she pushed JuJu's phone away from her.

JuJu shook her head, "Hate a delusional bitch and you heard that weak ass snippet she dropped? Rapping ain't for everyone.." She laughed.

Amazyn laughed with her, "Girl."

"He was cheating on her wit' me that entire relationship but she don't know that though." Amazyn stood up, pulling her shorts out her butt.

"Yea and she don't need too," JuJu locked her phone. "Don't give that girl the time of day, Amazyn."

"I'm not," Amazyn said truthfully. "Ion care like that, have my momma asked 'bout me? She ain't been reachin' out or answering my texts."

JuJu shook her head, "I haven't talked to her." She scratched her head, looking at Amazyn, "Have you been by her house?"

"No...what I look like pulling up and she not even answering the phone." She walked over into her kitchen, pulling open the drawer where she kept a few different snacks. She pulled out a bag of popcorn and tossed it in the microwave.

"Just go by and see her. It's not like anyone in the area lookin' for you now that Tyreek is gone." She stood up and went to stand in the kitchen with her.

"Nah, them hoes prolly lookin' fa me." She shook her head, "I tried to tell 'em that they leash was let go since Ty gone but they suck onnat corner he put them on like a bunch of dummies."