𝐅𝐓 | 𝟐𝟏

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊.
𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘴 - 𝟷:𝟹𝟺 𝙰𝙼

𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗈𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗓𝗒𝗇𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 !

via instagram story
- -

AMAZYN SIGHED LOWLYBlaid out on her stomach, out of her breath as one of her regular clients, Alex nutted all over her back.

"Hm.." She moaned out softly as she moved her hair off her back.

She felt him grab her waist, lifting her hips off the mattress as he stuck the tip in — moving in and out slowly. Amazyn just closed her eyes as she allowed him to get another release in, she didn't really care.

Alex was really wealthy, he had a family and everything. His oldest daughter was actually Amazyn's age—not that he knew that. He paid Amazyn real good every time they saw each other, that's why he was one of her favorite clients. "O-oh.." She heard him muttering to himself.

She scrunched up her face when she felt him cum inside of the condom before letting his hands off her hips, Amazyn flopped back down onto the bed.

She licked her lips, sitting up a little bit so she can get underneath the covers. She smiled faintly when Alex put the blanket over her as he went to shower.

She grabbed her phone to check the time, it was nearing 2AM and she was no where near her goal for the night but she was tired.

She didn't know how much longer she could do this. She waited for the shower to turn on before she got up, grabbing her baby wipes from her purse so she could clean herself up.

As she cleaned up Alex came from the bathroom, "How much do you need tonight?"

Amazyn looked at the man, watching as he ran his hands through his now wet hair, it always amazed her how white people constantly wet their hair whenever they decided to shower.